• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
7hrs, but its typically a lot less. you asked me the one day im not working. im sure its less than 5 any other day XD. a lot close to 0.

insomniac 😁💜

dajabe

dajabe

Apr 5, 2024
12 hours
Either I sleep close to zero if im in a high stressed Situation or if im "just" deppressed I sleep 10 plus hours but split in a few hours every now and then through the day.

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
Around ~6-7 Hours. Which sounds about right. Though I did mess up my sleep schedule, so I woke up later opposed to getting up at 4:46 in the morning as I'd like to. I'll fix it tonight for school, so it won't be a problem.

Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
Apparently "nocturnal anxiety" - i.e. waking up in the middle of the night with anxiety/panic - is common in people with depression and anxiety.
Mental illness is truly the gift that keeps on giving...

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Around 10h I think. I like sleeping but sometimes it can be really hard.🛌

Last edited:
JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
13-14 hrs today. Body and brain really needed the rest. Could've slept longer, but didn't want the day to disappear into the next in a flash.

soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
I think like 3 or 4 😔 stayed up all night drawing, I was on such a good sleep schedule but now it's kinda fucked up

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
About 9 hours, I slept well, although I had low energy today, no idea why. But it wasn't bad.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
4 and it's starting to do my absolute head in. I am so tired. I am getting progressively worse and I just want to have a decent bloody sleep.

Clean sheets don't even help.

#firstworldproblem

A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
5 cos I woke up at around 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. But it was better than my usual nights where I wake up every hour from midnight onwards.

C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
4 last night and I'm annoyingly wide awake tonight too, heading towards 1am already. (I'm an early riser). Sleep is normally not something that my body messes with too much, but this week its all over.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
6 because of work, but I prefer 7 when waking up normally.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty