S

Sone

Jul 9, 2020
and is it doable by helium balloons or u need a tank?
plus ppl who had NDR experience by suicide say that they go to place when they kill them self again and again is that true? if so then when some1 kill himself by helium how that will be XD , killing him self painlessly again and gain by helium XD ?!

Reactions: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
Probably wouldn't be sustainable imo because after inhaling the helium you would breathe while passed out. You'd need a mask pumping it to you or something. I'm not sure though, haven't researched it

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
how many helium balloons in a car so u can get asphyxia ?
and is it doable by helium balloons or u need a tank?

You need helium from a tank, and you need something smaller like an Exit Bag rather than anything larger like a car or room.

There should already be comprehensive information in the Resource Compilation. I suggest you read this.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

plus ppl who had NDR experience by suicide say that they go to place when they kill them self again and again is that true? if so then when some1 kill himself by helium how that will be XD , killing him self painlessly again and gain by helium XD ?!

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about here?

I've not heard it suggested that people who attempt suicide have a near-death experience where they experience visions of killing themselves repeatedly. If this were a thing, however, I imagine it would be a hightly subjective experience for each person and there presumably wouldn't be much established research or knowledge about the phenomenon.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Helium balloons And party helium have O2 now so people don't die from it.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I can't believe folks are taking this post seriously.

Images 1

Reactions: raindrops and Lorntroubles
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I was thinking more like 12 year old

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I can't believe folks are taking this post seriously.

View attachment 38965

I had assumed the OP had poor English language skills and/or reduced intellect rather than that they were baiting.

The point remains, however, that even if someone does post purely as bait, their question remains unaddressed which means other members may take their suggestions seriously. So it's always safer to give correct information in these scenarios, and it doesn't automatically mean we are undignified or they win by our doing so if their intention was to bait.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Brink and Deleted member 14573
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think OP drives a clown car.

Y'all know XD = :haha:?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Y'all know XD = :haha:?

Yes, but that's not an automatic sign that they are baiting. In fact someone intending to bait effectively surely wouldn't include such emojis to suggest they were joking?