How Many People Do You Consider Genuine Friends?

• None

Votes: 38 49.4%

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • 2-4

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • 5-8

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • 9-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11+

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
1 Good friend that i've known since elementary school, though we haven't hung out much since highschool. Another friend that moved away and haven't seen in years, honestly wonder if he remembers me or has moved on. Then I have a few work friends although i'm not sure if they still work at my place of employment since I haven't worked since the pandemic began last year. Besides that I don't really have anybody to call friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Oh, so apparently many other people on here have no friends. Welp, it's a suicide forum after all...

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I have loads of friends. They all shoot nice loads as well. The only problem is that they never wear clothes, they can't act for shit & they mostly just grunt & groan, which I have decided is the reason they don't respond when I start talking to them

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
One can discuss where to draw the line between friends and acquaintances, but I'd say I have three close friends of which one lives in another city. I have nothing resembling the social network one's supposed to have at my age.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Would most people see members of their immediate family as friends, especially if you're on good terms with them? Only reason I ask is because some people seem to lump family into a separate category no matter the relationship which they have with them
I'd say no: you can't count family. They're freebies.