• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
I tried hanging before,and ligature point broke,how long before you couldn't be revived? I have a small amount of time today where I'll be alone and I want/ need to end all this because I can't get N.
Any advice appreciated
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
If you wish to go through with this method, its worth it to find the right anchor point. choice of rope is also important, but if you do it right , you need to have about 30 or more uninterrupted minutes for your body to fully die. an hour or more just to make sure.

nolifenopain has a lot of good hanging threads more detailed than i could be. ill link one for u rn. I hope you get what you need.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reactions: unwell lady
U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
Thanks so much for your time,this time I plan on using a pull up bar and rock climbing rope so made to take a humans weight, thanks so very much for the advice Im sure I can be undiscovered for a hour, oh my God I'm so looking forward to this being over, I'll do a quick research of the info you provided.
Thanks again

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
oh my God I'm so looking forward to this being over,
I understand how you feel. I'm sorry you have to do it that way. I wish I had the nerve.

U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
I'd love to get N, but this is my only way out unfortunately, I'm a bit scared I feel a bit guilty towards family,but just want it all to go ok when the time comes and not end up with brain damage
Scared though
But more scared of living,I've cried like a kid all night last night at the thought of facing another day,is there anything you could think of to make it easier on family?

• Love
Reactions: LADY007 and Meditation guide
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I've seen lots of YouTube videos of suspension hangings in Iran where that's the preferred method of execution. The hangings are very public events. There's even one where someone being hanged was given a last minute reprieve and cut down. Hanging is not for the faint-hearted.

U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
Dont frighten me more! I'm already scared!
Any thing I should do for my family? To make it easier on them?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Any thing I should do for my family? To make it easier on them?
I doubt if anything would make it easier on them. It sounds like you have people who love you.

Reactions: Dead girl walking
U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
I doubt if anything would make it easier on them. It sounds like you have people who love you.
Trust me they do not even now the meaning of love for each other never mind me,I meant I wanted to leave what little money I do have for my niece's and nephew

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Meditation guide
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Fortunately with full suspension hanging, blackout occurs almost immediately. I would allow for window of, say, two hours.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
To be safe. 30 minutes. They say 15 mins survival becomes nearly impossible but not impossible. I wouldn't risk less then 20 minutes when you're unconscious.

Dead girl walking

Dead girl walking

It was never good.
May 26, 2020
Think twice before you make your final decision. In the absence of that, I don't know what will prepare them for seeing you dead with no choice anymore to try to change things... i.e new meds, get into therapy etc and we are here. I know I'm probably a hypocrite when I had the rope tight to my neck last week, but I'm glad it didn't tighten properly and I passed out. I'm glad I have more time and I joined this group. I still hate my life, feel I will take my own life, but please think of something that will make you stay for now. Just now, and everyday as it comes x. All the best

Dead girl walking

Dead girl walking

It was never good.
May 26, 2020
Trust me they do not even now the meaning of love for each other never mind me,I meant I wanted to leave what little money I do have for my niece's and nephew

I understand your pain. Your neices and nephews do not want your money. Sounds like they want you.