• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
Is 2 g considered deadly still? Would it put you out for at least 12 hours if you drink 2 g?

Reactions: davidtorez
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
First of all, everybody is going to metabolize this differently, so nobody can give you an exact amount of time as to how long you're going to be out.
Secondly, in the PPeH, it talks about people drinking one bottle, which is 100mL at 60mg/mL which is 6g. So taking 2g is only one-third of what is considered to be a minimal lethal dose. Possibly deadly but untested.
Lastly, I would not take something known to be this deadly just to be unconscious for a bit. That comes with risks of serious permanent damage.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, annique, avoid and 2 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
It could put you out permanently. Please tell your friend not to do this - they clearly need to do a bit more research on this method.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
I attempted 1g Thiopental a little while back, but it didn't do anyting to me. I'll next attempt 2g Thiopental (which is similar to Nembutal). Will let you know how it goes

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You could end up half dead.

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
The reason she wants to know is that she is worried she won't be able to drink all of the NEMBUTAL because of survival instinct. But if she can at least get one or two swallows down then that would be at least 2 g, and then she plans to jump into a body bag and go unconscious and let carbon dioxide poisoning take her

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
The reason she wants to know is that she is worried she won't be able to drink all of the NEMBUTAL because of survival instinct. But if she can at least get one or two swallows down then that would be at least 2 g, and then she plans to jump into a body bag and go unconscious and let carbon dioxide poisoning take her
Are they going to seal the bag somehow because standard body bags are NOT air tight which could lead to longer/incomplete death especially as your friend will have decreased respiration via the N.

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
Are they going to seal the bag somehow because standard body bags are NOT air tight which could lead to longer/incomplete death especially as your friend will have decreased respiration via the N.
It's waterproof so I believe it's airtight. She thinks within 12 hours. She would be dead inside the body bag if she were able to pass out with ingesting just 2 g of Nembutal.

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
It's waterproof so I believe it's airtight. She thinks within 12 hours. She would be dead inside the body bag if she were able to pass out with ingesting just 2 g of Nembutal.
Waterproof is not the same as airtight. I'm not saying it won't work but you need to know exactly what you're dealing with to have the largest chance of success.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
First of all, everybody is going to metabolize this differently, so nobody can give you an exact amount of time as to how long you're going to be out.
Secondly, in the PPeH, it talks about people drinking one bottle, which is 100mL at 60mg/mL which is 6g. So taking 2g is only one-third of what is considered to be a minimal lethal dose. Possibly deadly but untested.
Lastly, I would not take something known to be this deadly just to be unconscious for a bit. That comes with risks of serious permanent damage.
@Forveleth @Tesha @ anyone?

How much alcohol after N to potentiate N?

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
@Forveleth @Tesha @ anyone?

How much alcohol after N to potentiate N?
If you have the recommended dose, you don't need to potentiate it. If you don't have the recommended dose, I wouldn't try as I don't think there is clear data on what happens. I'm not an N expert, I'm just going off the PPeH.

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Tesha
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
N, in the injectable form already contains around 10% alcohol. You don't need to add more to make it lethal, as long as you're already taking a high enough dose (indicated by most clinics to be more than 12 grams, to ensure a more rapid death).

However any additional amount will potentiate the effects, by prolonging the 'sleep duration', but it would also potentially increase the likelihood of vomiting.

As @Forveleth said, additional alcohol isn't required, but a shot (25ml) of a spirit is often used after drinking the N to help reduce the after taste.

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Forveleth
justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
How are you guys so lucky to find N? It's my go-to method of ctb but I don't think I could muster the strength to travel to south america to get it (severely depressed, anxious & basically agoraphobic). Ig I'll have to try