• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

adriana233

adriana233

numb
Apr 10, 2023
I'm currently hospitalized and I have absolutely no access to any other method. I've noticed that the nurses don't pay attention to if you're drinking or not, but they do make you eat eventually if you refuse to eat anything.

I've never tried this before, so idk how difficult or painful it actually is. Does somebody have any tips?

Reactions: Das Nichts
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Sorry to hear that you are in those circumstances atm.
Dehydration can take ages, especially if you eat food that contains liquids. If they notice you are feeling unwell they will very likely just give you an infusion. So it is really not worth it imo.

Reactions: msocks, NearlyIrrelevantCake and Das Nichts
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Not recommended since this will not be a pleasent ride. Check the wikipedia article on the topic.

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
You are hospitalized ?
They will not let you die from dehydration even if it is the worst hospital on this planet. Drink water.

Reactions: thecolourgold, Valky and NearlyIrrelevantCake