• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

5lickey

Nov 14, 2023
The title says it all. I want to make the juice and keep it that way for around 2 weeks. Would it stay well and effective?

Reactions: Sid19
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Interesting question. Perhaps keeping for hours is fine, but not days. Even keeping for hours is something I just assumed. Would love to know from people who knows about this.

Reactions: Venessolotic
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I'm not an expert on this topic, but just curious the reason you want to prepare this 2 weeks in advance. Since mixing it in liquid probably takes a matter of seconds or just a quick minute

Most likely will mess up the SN. People have been saying how easy it is to turn into nitrate. So if you were to even put it in some juice, and still wait another 2 extra weeks, chances are it will be unsuccessful

Reactions: Venessolotic and dggtscccvfd
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am curious about the mixing and waiting for weeks, but It's recommended to mix and drink it as soon as possible so it doesn't loose lethality.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Not days. Don't use it until you have to. SN to be kept it dark dry place.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd