NaturalBornNEET

NaturalBornNEET

Feb 22, 2022
for me it can be up to 6 hours thanks to my NEET lifestyle, its my favorite time of the day just drifting in and out of sleep having mini dreams

Im gonna get a job soon so Ill have to say bye bye to my favorite pastime, having to get out of bed the moment your alarm goes off and enduring the whole day is a special kind of hell

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake, blueming, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
š¯”§š¯”˛š¯”«š¯”¢ ā›§

š¯”§š¯”˛š¯”«š¯”¢ ā›§

Mar 16, 2022
sometimes im in bed all day and never leave, sometims it taks about an hour if i make it a goal to wake up

• Love
Reactions: blueming, Nemeshisu and NaturalBornNEET
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It depends on the day. Some days, I wake up too early and I am unable to get back to sleep. Other days, I find it hard to get up. I want no more days. I just want to sleep forever and be free from all suffering.

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hours.

• Love
fatefulstillness

fatefulstillness

ghost.
Oct 24, 2021
Thirty minutes to an hour, depending on how I'm feeling. There are rare occasions in which I get out of bed instantly. I wish that happened more often.

• Love
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
It depends. When I have to go to work in morning or when I have to go shopping, it takes between 15 to 40 minutes. But I am pretty much forcing myself to get up and i absolutely hate it. I prefer when I get second shift or night shift at work because I can afford to take longer to get up from bed and feel better rested in general.

When I am having free day from work it can usually take up to 3 hours for me to get up after waking up. And I mostly get up only to make myself something to eat then go back to bed after that. So, I still spend most of my free time in bed.

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts and NaturalBornNEET
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I just get up for coffee and go back to bed I can stay all day

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, rationaltake, charlottewilts and 1 other person