• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
I feel like over time its becoming harder and harder to get as more regulations are put in place and more sources are shut down, is it going to end up the same as N where it becomes completely inaccessible short of travel to foreign countries? If so, how long is left?

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, melancholymallory03 and LostSoul1965
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
In my country it hasn't been in the news like ever. The more it pops in the media for the wrong reasons, the harder it's going to get.

But compared to N this has uses in the food industry so it should relatively be around for longer

Reactions: Unknown21
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
As with all good things it will come to an end. It's not as easy as it was when on Amazon but still with some effort can be found for most everybody.

Reactions: Unknown21
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Probably never, as long as its used in food it will be readily available.

It is quite an easy substance to make as well so would be difficult to restrict it.

Reactions: final_countdown12 and innominesatanas44
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Not very long. The restriction has already started and it's bound to go further as more SN death cases arise. Some countries faster than others, but eventually all will likely follow lead. The one used in food preservation has a purity of less than 10% so they can very well restrict the one's used for suicide or atleast the distribution of them to Individuals.

• Aww..
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and divinemistress36
cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
As with all good things it will come to an end. It's not as easy as it was when on Amazon but still with some effort can be found for most everybody.
honestly i have no idea how people find it ive been looking but maybe im just dumb qwq

Reactions: Unknown21 and Manfrotto99