C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
No long drop just gonna kick the chair i dont think its gonna break my neck or anything, ive tried partial suspension before it took like idk 10 seconds? For me to start seeing red start shaking and getting weak, but obvious i was a coward and "saved" my self

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Wolfjob_dayjob, SquirrelsInMyPants and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Woah. You were able to lose consciousness with partial? I envy you.

Anyway, not sure but I think full should be faster?

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, death137, EmptyManForever and 1 other person
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Woah. You were able to lose consciousness with partial? I envy you.

Anyway, not sure but I think full should be faster?
Ok i wasnt really partial im just kinda embarassed to say it kinda was a full suspension but i didnt really kick the chair so it was close enough for me to save myself lol idk it was dumb idk how to explain it my english sucks

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, SquirrelsInMyPants and WornOutLife
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
If i dont break my neck

Reactions: RowdyH999
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
90-180 seconds if not

Reactions: Eurus
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
Agree with above,this was my previous method,was in fact saved

sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Through a bit of research and watching some hangings on the web it seems to be all in the preparation- where the knot is located, type of rope and whether the rope cuts off blood supply to the brain completely instead of partially I saw a thread on here were the person said the best place for the knot is at the front but I don't understand that I would have liked a diagram.
I saw a person recently on line who had the knot on the left side and she suffered terribly for about three minutes at one stage even trying to get her feet back on the chair it was bad to watch but I've seen other videos were the person appears to go limp after 20 to 30 seconds and their arms and legs move up slightly which I believe is normal.
Its currently my chosen method but I still have to do more research

alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
it depends on the choke points on your neck with the rope but also it depends on the width of the rope. it may take 20 seconds as it may take 5 ~ 10 minutes in succumb

SquirrelsInMyPants

SquirrelsInMyPants

Nov 4, 2020
Ok i wasnt really partial im just kinda embarassed to say it kinda was a full suspension but i didnt really kick the chair so it was close enough for me to save myself lol idk it was dumb idk how to explain it my english sucks
Don't be embarassed! my first attempt was like this, I don't even know if I should call it an attempt, but hey, now we have something in common :)

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
it depends on the choke points on your neck with the rope but also it depends on the width of the rope. it may take 20 seconds as it may take 5 ~ 10 minutes in succumb
5-10minutes!!!!!!

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If it's done right it will be around ten seconds, as stated in the wiki.

1. The loop has to close in on the neck. Correct noose (slipknot, "simple noose", whateverthefuck), not too much friction.
2. The arms must be tied/cuffed behind the back if the anchor point is within reach (to avoid pulling oneself up).
3. The chair/ladder/etc must be kicked away as to not be able to stand back on, not having other shit that can be used for this purpose as well.
4. The rope must hold.
5. The anchor knot must be correctly chosen and tied correctly. Bowline/snuggle hitch/another slipknot/etc.
6. The suicidal must be undisturbed for 30 min or more.
7. The rope must cut off both carotids completely (not too thick).
8. The anchor point must hold.

9. The feet might have to be tied.
10. Lubrication might have to be used.
11. Alcohol might have to be consumed to supress SI.

Reactions: Worndown, eternalmelancholy, sparkie and 1 other person
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
2. The arms must be tied/cuffed behind the back if the anchor point is within reach (to avoid pulling oneself up).
10. Lubrication might have to be used.
11. Alcohol might have to be consumed to supress SI.

I never thought about tying my hands. How do you even do this? Maybe ziptie your hands and use your teeth to lock it in? But then your hands will have to be infront of your body.

I thought about rubbing vaseline on the rope so it slides better. I think it might be something to explore. Numbing yourself with alcohol or benzos sounds like a good idea as well.

Good post. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I never thought about tying my hands. How do you even do this? Maybe ziptie your hands and use your teeth to lock it in? But then your hands will have to be infront of your body.

I thought about rubbing vaseline on the rope so it slides better. I think it might be something to explore. Numbing yourself with alcohol or benzos sounds like a good idea as well.

Good post. Thank you for sharing.
I'm going to cuff myself, but I think it's possible for someone to tie their hands behind their back. Just feels like it would work if someone was skilled, idk lol.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Worndown, eternalmelancholy and 1 other person
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Thanks for info

1. at the back of neck (i read somewhere that you should put knot at front?)
2. im 15 stone ive got a 1cm hemp rope will it hold?
1. at the back of neck (i read somewhere that you should put knot at front?)

FORGET that ive thought about it and its just stupid but someone did say that on this Site

Last edited: