divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I've been thinking about ctb everyday for 5 years. How long has everybody else been thinking about it?

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, Nortu, Argo and 3 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
For 7 years approximately. Pure hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
stargazingalone

stargazingalone

Art is meant to comfort the disturbed
Jan 11, 2024
It started in 2018 for me, but got really bad during lockdown in 2020, and never got better

• Hugs
Reactions: Andrew10 and divinemistress36
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
2,5 years. And thats way to long already to be suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and divinemistress36
butterfly000

butterfly000

I want freedom
Jan 6, 2024
I think it might be 2 years by now.

• Hugs
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
Seriously, for almost 10 years.
This year I'm ready.

• Hugs
CatLover2000

CatLover2000

Cool beans
Jan 4, 2023
Since I was 13. I'm 23. So for 10 years. It's just now that I have a job and resources to get some SN. That's my preferred method anyway.
Seriously, for almost 10 years.
This year I'm ready.
Same, because I can't stand to deal with this any longer than I already have been.

• Hugs
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Around 30 years give or take.

• Aww..
idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
I've thought about killing myself every single day since I was 9 years old. I'm 23 now, so for about 14 years. Pretty unbelievable when you think about it, for more than half of my life.

• Hugs
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Since about 8? It's been roughly 13 years.

• Hugs
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Since about 1 - 2 years at most.

• Hugs
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Off and on for 37 years.

• Aww..
Reactions: Defenestration and divinemistress36
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
12 years, give or take one

• Hugs
ForsakenEcho

ForsakenEcho

in every universe...
Jan 14, 2024
Around 8 years, the idea comes and goes, some years it's more present, but I don't know if I'll ever be ready

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always wished to eternally not exist from what I remember, even when I was very young the thought of no longer existing comforted me so much. I see existence itself as the true problem, it's the ultimate source of all suffering so it makes sense to me wishing to be permanently free from it, existence will always be undesirable and burdensome.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, myusername890, butterfly000 and 1 other person
johann_liebert

johann_liebert

Im freien Fall nach oben
Nov 11, 2023
Already when I was a little child and brought a bad grade home and my parents scolded, me I put a knife on my chest wanting to stab me. Idk why I was always projecting everything onto myself. It seems like I was born to kill myself one day.

• Hugs
O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
I have been suicidal for 3 years.

• Hugs
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Since high school, that was my 1st CTB attempt. I probably would've succeeded if my family didn't intervene :/.

• Hugs
M

Momrigsray

Jan 14, 2024
seriously the last year
seriously the last year

• Hugs
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I've been thinking about ctb everyday for 5 years. How long has everybody else been thinking about it?
FOR 5 FREAKING YEARS?

I have been wanting to CTB for almost a year, and I definitely don't want to be like this for 5 years. It's going to be time for me to go in 2024 if the shit in my life doesnt change

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul Ā« MtF Ā»
Nov 13, 2023
This is the 4th year... I can't no more...

• Hugs
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020

• Aww..
neutralmilk

neutralmilk

Jan 12, 2024
I'm 24 now but I wanted to since I was 13. I had a lot more hope when I was younger tho because I thought that life after highschool and uni COULD be different. I thought there was a small chance that when I was an adult I would have a meaningful career, friends and a partner that I loved. But now I'm here and I don't have any of that. I can't even find a meaningful job because the only thing my degree can get me is fake office conversations and copy and pasting for the government.

• Aww..
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm 24 now but I wanted to since I was 13. I had a lot more hope when I was younger tho because I thought that life after highschool and uni COULD be different. I thought there was a small chance that when I was an adult I would have a meaningful career, friends and a partner that I loved. But now I'm here and I don't have any of that. I can't even find a meaningful job because the only thing my degree can get me is fake office conversations and copy and pasting for the government.
I know it doesn't feel like it but 24 is young and you still have lots of time to find those things. A lot people don't find partners or their careers till their 30s or 40s

Reactions: neutralmilk
neutralmilk

neutralmilk

Jan 12, 2024
I know it doesn't feel like it but 24 is young and you still have lots of time to find those things. A lot people don't find partners or their careers till their 30s or 40s
its just that there is no more mystery of what the adult world could be like. now I know. the only way I could have hope for an after again is grad school. im also upset that I spent over 10 years hoping things would get better and nothing came of it. I waited for so long for nothing. I've been to so may counsellors, on so many meds, so many diagnoses and nothing

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Widdershins

Widdershins

Dec 29, 2023
It's been 6 years. This past year more intensely than most.

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
18 fucking years. My suicidal ideation is old enough to vote and get married. WTF
40 is late to find a partner if you're a woman who wants kids. It's late even without the kids. I like your optimism though. I only have 10 years left to meet my self-imposed deadline. Yay me.

• Hugs
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
about 30 years

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Celerity
F

FinishMe

Feb 25, 2022
It first started when I was 13. I am now 38. I dealt with a lot of feelings that I wasn't wanted by anybody, family included. I made my first attempt to hang myself then, but was found and taken by ambulance to ED and then admitted. More recently I have been fighting depression and anxiety since 2018. I have lost 3 of my grandparents, my great uncle, and some long time friends. My finances have been hard to handle. I have had three brain surgeries, one spinal surgery, and one hand surgery in that time also. I have tried at least once a year to ctb using different methods. I have been admitted to a mental hospital three times in that time. I am now working out a new way to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and divinemistress36
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Since 2001?

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and divinemistress36