• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
How long does it take to mix sn with water.

Also does anyone have any idea how noisy it should be.

Would I be safe to lay in my bed with some music on to drown out some of the growning
That may happen or would It be better in my car somewhere random

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It mixes within a few seconds, based on a video I've seen. Noise varies, but during some sn attempts people in neighboring hotel rooms call the police about the noise and people are rescued.

Reactions: lionetta12
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
It mixes within a few seconds, based on a video I've seen. Noise varies, but during some sn attempts people in neighboring hotel rooms call the police about the noise and people are rescued.
Poss to view video?

H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
what time is best noise wise? I want to listen to music at the same time and was going to do it at 12.30 am. Should I go later? Earlier? I have a house to myself. I worried hotel rooms weren't soundproofed enough.
OP it depends massively on whether you live with other people.x
I'm preparing mine an hour early...some people took 30 minutes to mix it and I think I'm going to need even longer than that.

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Thank you thus was the information I was looking and kinda surprised.
Glad it mixes so fast I guess I'll have to rethink doing it at home with music then.

Cheers

O

onetapgandhi

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Depends honestly. In about 40C water, it just straight up melts. In Ice-cold water, it takes like 3-5 minutes. Shaking helps a lot. Or a magnetic stirrer and just forget. The salt shows no crackling so mixing won't make any noise. Just use something like an erlenmeyer or florence flask and its a very easy job. You can use volumetric flasks too but getting 25g salt through the narrow tube is a hassle you might wanna avoid so close to death

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Depends honestly. In about 40C water, it just straight up melts. In Ice-cold water, it takes like 3-5 minutes. Shaking helps a lot. Or a magnetic stirrer and just forget. The salt shows no crackling so mixing won't make any noise. Just use something like an erlenmeyer or florence flask and its a very easy job. You can use volumetric flasks too but getting 25g salt through the narrow tube is a hassle you might wanna avoid so close to death
Thats a good point thanks for your input just trying to work out if I'm gonna have to drive out and do jt in my car somewhere so knowing this helps

I'll have a look at the volumetric flask anyway but as you've said getting it in is probably more trouble then jts worth.

I got some small measuring beakers that are 50mg each was going to measure in there then pour into a bigger mix then back in but didn't even consider how hard it might be to even get do that so close to death and being nervous.

O

onetapgandhi

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Oh god 50ml beakers are the worst. Do yourself a favor and get a graduated 250ml erlenmeyer flask. You don't die everyday so treat yourself. It will make things better. A whole lot better.

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I only know that I will listen to the song Warriors by Lol in my last minutes.

O

onetapgandhi

Student
Oct 4, 2022
I only know that I will listen to the song Warriors by Lol in my last minutes.
Why would you listen to music in death? Don't you want eternal peace and quiet?

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Oh god 50ml beakers are the worst. Do yourself a favor and get a graduated 250ml erlenmeyer flask. You don't die everyday so treat yourself. It will make things better. A whole lot better.
Will do didn't think about getting any bigger just assumed I'd measure in there pour it in a bigger glass mix then pour it back in down it like a shot since 50ml of water mixed is recommended.

But your right ill upgrade lmao

O

onetapgandhi

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Will do didn't think about getting any bigger just assumed I'd measure in there pour it in a bigger glass mix then pour it back in down it like a shot since 50ml of water mixed is recommended.

But your right ill upgrade lmao
Yeah you don't really wanna mix it like that. That adds forced aeration and makes smell a bit off. You just need a gentle swirl. Florence or erlenmeyer flask are amazing for that and not at all prohibitively expensive. IF you're going out, have some Jazz✨

I

iltloml

Aug 25, 2022
Yeah you don't really wanna mix it like that. That adds forced aeration and makes smell a bit off. You just need a gentle swirl. Florence or erlenmeyer flask are amazing for that and not at all prohibitively expensive. IF you're going out, have some Jazz✨
Is mixing it just in a regular glass cup really not good for this?

Reactions: delayedcactus
O

onetapgandhi

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Is mixing it just in a regular glass cup really not good for this?

take a taller cup then. You need a good swirl. 25g in 50ml that's very saturated. Doing it in 50ml or even 100ml beaker is gonna be a shitty time. Trust me. In beaker where base is as large as top, you need a litre beaker to mix properly with a swirl. base big, neck small is better or the container should be large. I mean, even kcl doesn't mix that easily. Also, the solution this concentrated will get cold on mixing so you need bigger base to provide body heat to mix fast. I mean time to unconsciousness is 3 minutes and time of mixing will be frustrating 5 minutes in a 50ml beaker. shitty deal.

I

iltloml

Aug 25, 2022
take a taller cup then. You need a good swirl. 25g in 50ml that's very saturated. Doing it in 50ml or even 100ml beaker is gonna be a shitty time. Trust me. In beaker where base is as large as top, you need a litre beaker to mix properly with a swirl. base big, neck small is better or the container should be large. I mean, even kcl doesn't mix that easily. Also, the solution this concentrated will get cold on mixing so you need bigger base to provide body heat to mix fast. I mean time to unconsciousness is 3 minutes and time of mixing will be frustrating 5 minutes in a 50ml beaker. shitty deal.
Oh no I was talking like a large cup. I won't be doing it in a 50 or 100ml cups. I'm gonna do it in a regular cup that almost holds a 12oz water bottle. Should be able to give it a good stir with a spoon I assume.

O

onetapgandhi

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Oh no I was talking like a large cup. I won't be doing it in a 50 or 100ml cups. I'm gonna do it in a regular cup that almost holds a 12oz water bottle. Should be able to give it a good stir with a spoon I assume.
Oh a spoon changes everything. It will mix very easily with a spoon. OP was going to mix it by just moving it in 2 50ml beakers so I gave other ideas