P

PopsicleToes

Apr 25, 2022
Is it true that we have to post 7x before we can PM? Are replies considered posts?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, replies are considered as posts. If you make a few more posts, then the option should show up. To answer the question in the title, it depends on the individual and their circumstances and also their chosen method. I think if I had the option of N, it would be comforting. We all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
It took me about 2-3 weeks to get N and SN, but will take me a bit longer to find Meto and probably a few months for other things to take care of.

It's not a race. It's a process.

Reactions: rationaltake
N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022
Using the current US supplier, who MAY ship to Canada (not sure about that) you should get your order within about a week after it is placed.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
It took me about 2-3 weeks to get N and SN, but will take me a bit longer to find Meto and probably a few months for other things to take care of.

It's not a race. It's a process.
Damn, I wad hoping it'd be a quicker process (in general) ;-;

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Took me almost a month--The easy stuff I got in a single day from Amazon(clear plastic tubing different sizes, terry cloth elastic headbands, flowmeters)but the Nitrogen tank took weeks, and I ordered many regulators, the MaxDog one took almost three weeks from Australia

Reactions: MelodyCymbal
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Damn, I wad hoping it'd be a quicker process (in general) ;-;
Well, it depends on your personal situation of course.
I suppose 3 weeks is average for the basic stuff but many still have some loose ends to tie up. Make a will, organize their possessions, donate or gift away things that they want rehomed, write letters etc etc.

P

PopsicleToes

Apr 25, 2022
Using the current US supplier, who MAY ship to Canada (not sure about that) you should get your order within about a week after it is placed.
Thank you for your response. I was starting to lose hope.