• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

riellending

riellending

successfully catching my bus
Oct 1, 2023
It's more than 95% in purity and I'll be taking 25 grams (I'm 44kg, 5 feet). How many hours will it take for me to ctb? Is around 5 hours enough?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

You have to understand something, SN kills within under an hour most of the time and the outliers that take hrs are usually very, very, very rare in any circumstance. The fact that you weigh 44kg, I doubt it'll take longer than 40 mins, you have less blood volume after all. It also not be a bad idea to search for these kind of questions on the Search function too.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: vampire2002 and riellending
riellending

riellending

Oct 1, 2023
You have to understand something, SN kills within under an hour most of the time and the outliers that take hrs are usually very, very, very rare in any circumstance. The fact that you weigh 44kg, I doubt it'll take longer than 40 mins, you have less blood volume after all. It also not be a bad idea to search for these kind of questions on the Search function too.
Thank you! I've def searched and the range of 1 to 4 hours seemed worrying, though it does make sense that the time it would take depends on the individual in general. Thanks for answering! I guess this is the one time I'm grateful for my body's physical make up.

D

Deleted member 65988

Thank you! I've def searched and the range of 1 to 4 hours seemed worrying, though it does make sense that the time it would take depends on the individual in general. Thanks for answering! I guess this is the one time I'm grateful for my body's physical make up.
I know, there's a lot of misinformation on SN over the years here so to comb through what's what is a bit of a challenge. Just remember that the lethal dose is between 33mg-250mg/kg. It does depend on the individual but from the few observed reports, it doesn't seem to take more than an hour for a majority of people to die from it.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: ThisIsLife and riellending
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Most of the posts here had it starting in about 5 minutes. They stop posting by 10 minutes.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: ThisIsLife, SenseOfLoss, avaruus and 2 others
riellending

riellending

Oct 1, 2023
I know, there's a lot of misinformation on SN over the years here so to comb through what's what is a bit of a challenge. Just remember that the lethal dose is between 33mg-250mg/kg. It does depend on the individual but from the few observed reports, it doesn't seem to take more than an hour for a majority of people to die from it.
That's a bit more comforting. I'll def keep that in mind! 25g seems a lot more reliable when I actually look into the exact "lethal dose" for specific weights.

D

Deleted member 65988

That's a bit more comforting. I'll def keep that in mind! 25g seems a lot more reliable when I actually look into the exact "lethal dose" for specific weights.
25g is reliable for pretty much anyone who isn't quite overweight. Some people did take 15g in the past before the PPH upped the amount overtime but I'm fairly sure 25g will do it provided one isn't found in time, sn is that kinda thing where you have to be quite sure you are ready otherwise if you have any reservations even in the middle or end of the regimen, live to try another day if you wish to because even if you do call help after ingesting it, it doesn't mean you'll be saved in time because not every hospital stock's up on methelyne blue and your condition may rapidly deteriorate even with EMS on the way to ED. I don't trust the medical system in my own country plus I have a heart issue that'll exacerbate toxicity so yeah, I'd personally go through with it and hopefully not come back from it.

• Love
Reactions: Decided98 and riellending
riellending

riellending

Oct 1, 2023
25g is reliable for pretty much anyone who isn't quite overweight. Some people did take 15g in the past before the PPH upped the amount overtime but I'm fairly sure 25g will do it provided one isn't found in time, sn is that kinda thing where you have to be quite sure you are ready otherwise if you have any reservations even in the middle or end of the regimen, live to try another day if you wish to because even if you do call help after ingesting it, it doesn't mean you'll be saved in time because not every hospital stock's up on methelyne blue and your condition may rapidly deteriorate even with EMS on the way to ED. I don't trust the medical system in my own country plus I have a heart issue that'll exacerbate toxicity so yeah, I'd personally go through with it and hopefully not come back from it.
SN does seem hard to reverse should you ever be found or ever decide to want to continue living, so reservations don't mix well with this method, very noted. Whatever and whenever you are planning for yourself, I hope you find peace and I hope all goes well! You've been very helpful tonight and I'm extremely grateful :)

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, what it does is not healthy. Do not take it unless you are boarding the bus.

• Love
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Deleted member 65988 and riellending
D

Deleted member 65988

SN does seem hard to reverse should you ever be found or ever decide to want to continue living, so reservations don't mix well with this method, very noted. Whatever and whenever you are planning for yourself, I hope you find peace and I hope all goes well! You've been very helpful tonight and I'm extremely grateful :)
Appreciate that, good luck with whatever you do from here onwards and may you find peace one way or another.
Well, what it does is not healthy. Do not take it unless you are boarding the bus.
Yeah, I remember reading about people taking small amounts of sn to not ctb but to test it. Did not end well.

• Hugs
Reactions: riellending
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's more than 95% in purity and I'll be taking 25 grams (I'm 44kg, 5 feet). How many hours will it take for me to ctb? Is around 5 hours enough?
People here taking it and posting as they drink it stop posting at around 11 minutes. I think they lose consciousness at that point. After that I'm not sure how long it takes. Some manage to call for help and get to the hospital so that is something I don't understand.

T

thislife77

Oct 9, 2023
Appreciate that, good luck with whatever you do from here onwards and may you find peace one way or another.

Yeah, I remember reading about people taking small amounts of sn to not ctb but to test it. Did not end well.
What happens when you don't take enough SN or end up being found after a proper dose? What are the potential damages?

D

Deleted member 65988

What happens when you don't take enough SN or end up being found after a proper dose? What are the potential damages?
I can't say for certain what are the potential damages because individual cases differ. Some people recover without any sequelae while others do get issues. There is a hypoxic brain injury but to what extent in any particular case of sodium nitrite is something I can't say for sure since only two cases I've seen that reported extensive hypoxic brain injury did go on to be declared brain dead so they died. Other factors could be whatever current issues you have that may affect the respiratory system that could exacerbate toxicity.

Not enough SN means that your body may convert it back to Hemoglobin by itself although it'd be best to go to the hospital to get anything checked out. There have been cases where people do not finish their sn drink, vomit all over the place but end up relatively ok because whatever was remaining in their system was coverted back to hemoglobin.

being found after taking a proper dose could end up one of two ways.

1. The facility you end up at could not have any methelyne blue in order and since placing you on oxygen is useless after getting past around 30% Methomoglobin levels then if they can't get Methelyne blue in time then you are most likely going to die because alternative treatments aren't as effective as converting the Methomoglobin back to Hemoglobin

2. You could already be dead by the time you are found. Sn poisoning works fast and since it is still relatively rare, unless they know what you took then you aren't going to survive.

If you have the chance to look at the different cases of failed sn experiences then you should get a better idea of what will happen.

• Informative
Reactions: DT2007 and ThisIsLife
T

thislife77

Oct 9, 2023
I can't say for certain what are the potential damages because individual cases differ. Some people recover without any sequelae while others do get issues. There is a hypoxic brain injury but to what extent in any particular case of sodium nitrite is something I can't say for sure since only two cases I've seen that reported extensive hypoxic brain injury did go on to be declared brain dead so they died. Other factors could be whatever current issues you have that may affect the respiratory system that could exacerbate toxicity.

Not enough SN means that your body may convert it back to Hemoglobin by itself although it'd be best to go to the hospital to get anything checked out. There have been cases where people do not finish their sn drink, vomit all over the place but end up relatively ok because whatever was remaining in their system was coverted back to hemoglobin.

being found after taking a proper dose could end up one of two ways.

1. The facility you end up at could not have any methelyne blue in order and since placing you on oxygen is useless after getting past around 30% Methomoglobin levels then if they can't get Methelyne blue in time then you are most likely going to die because alternative treatments aren't as effective as converting the Methomoglobin back to Hemoglobin

2. You could already be dead by the time you are found. Sn poisoning works fast and since it is still relatively rare, unless they know what you took then you aren't going to survive.

If you have the chance to look at the different cases of failed sn experiences then you should get a better idea of what will happen.
thanks for the thorough response and insight. I will look into cases about these particular experiences. I just wish I could have something simple like N or whatever...

Reactions: Thisisme373 and Meditation guide
D

Deleted member 65988

just wish I could have something simple like N or whatever.
Trust me, if I had a readily accessible method like N, I'd drop SN like hot garbage but since it's better than anything of the alternative of what I can get, it'll have to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: DT2007, SenseOfLoss, Meditation guide and 2 others
T

thislife77

Oct 9, 2023
Trust me, if I had a readily accessible method like N, I'd drop SN like hot garbage but since it's better than anything of the alternative of what I can get, it'll have to do.
Do you know how hard it is to get N? I have heard multiple stories about it's availability and ease of access.. I wish it weren't illegal. :(

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I read a scientific paper that said SN gets converted to Methomoglobin 40% in 11 minutes in a suicide attempt.

That is the cutoff point where you lose consciousness. Your blood oxygen level drops below 85% at that point.

• Informative
Reactions: ThisIsLife and SenseOfLoss
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I read a scientific paper that said SN gets converted to Methomoglobin 40% in 11 minutes in a suicide attempt.

That is the cutoff point where you lose consciousness. Your blood oxygen level drops below 85% at that point.
Do you have a link? I'd love to read it

D

Deleted member 65988

May work faster if you have hypotension already or other respiratory issues like cardiovascular issues and/or anemia. I'd also like to know where you this info from MG because it's rather intriguing that it would specifically note how fast does it take sn to be converted to Methomoglobin. I suspect it may be faster in some than in others.
Do you know how hard it is to get N? I have heard multiple stories about it's availability and ease of access.. I wish it weren't illegal. :(
It's practically impossible to get it unless the source u have is highly reputable otherwise a great number of sources are scams because people know why people are seeking out N so they take advantage of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DT2007
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Do you have a link? I'd love to read it
No I don't save links. I've been reading medical literature about SN whenever I can find it. It's dull reading, but that part stuck with me because they said it takes as long to reach 40% as exactly how long it takes people to lose consciousness from what I've seen.

I'm so torn about using SN myself because I am sure I could stand anything for just eleven minutes, but then read another person's account here who instantly vomited SN as soon as it hit his stomach and he did not pass out at all. I'm going crazy from all this uncertainty.

Reactions: ThisIsLife and Deleted member 65988
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
No I don't save links. I've been reading medical literature about SN whenever I can find it. It's dull reading, but that part stuck with me because they said it takes as long to reach 40% as exactly how long it takes people to lose consciousness from what I've seen.

I'm so torn about using SN myself because I am sure I could stand anything for just eleven minutes, but then read another person's account here who instantly vomited SN as soon as it hit his stomach and he did not pass out at all. I'm going crazy from all this uncertainty.
I assume he didnt take the second cup? Most usually pass out rather quickly. Do you have a thread of this person?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

but then read another person's account here who instantly vomited SN as soon as it hit his stomach and he did not pass out at all. I'm going crazy from all this uncertainty.
I think you need to take a breather for yourself and the sake of your sanity because it sounds like you are scaring yourself with all the different accounts of what people experienced but that doesn't mean it'll happen to you, maybe just to destress a bit for the sake of yourself before anything else.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
S

SentimentalTrip

Mar 30, 2023
I really wish there were available footage of an SN overdose. In the PPEH, Nitschke says that footage he received shows that it's a pretty peaceful death. I also remember reading a thread where users disputed Nitschke's description of SN death as peaceful, but there was a lot of back and forth and no consensus. It's hard to know what to believe.

Reactions: ThisIsLife and Meditation guide
D

Deleted member 65988

I really wish there were available footage of an SN overdose. In the PPEH, Nitschke says that footage he received shows that it's a pretty peaceful death. I also remember reading a thread where users disputed Nitschke's description of SN death as peaceful, but there was a lot of back and forth and no consensus. It's hard to know what to believe.
It is but it does work and there have been people who said they'd try again and others said they wouldn't for whatever reasons so it balances out. Pretty peaceful varies for person to person I guess even if we had time to observe people take sn.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I assume he didnt take the second cup? Most usually pass out rather quickly. Do you have a thread of this person?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/1365699/?c[users]=Silasruin&o=date

Here is one of the posts from Silasruin who was posting about vomiting and surviving SN:

I took a pretty heavy dose in water last year, and while I did not follow everything to a T I did have domperidone for an anti emetic and I can tell you didn't do fuck all.

Maybe meto is far more effective but even with domperidone and such you probably vomit and violently. When that shit hits your stomach your body knows what's up. It's just evacuation evacuation evacuation. I see people talking about all you do is redose which sounds fine in theory. But when your body is rejecting a substance to that degree it'll come straight back up.

I don't know how much tasting it was a factor to me. I'm not someone who can drink hard liquor straight as it is, but this stuff was strong and "burned" for lack of a better word. If you have meto and you can drink liquor straight maybe it'll go easier for you.

I don't think people with asthma would do well with SN, especially if they have attacks of asthma from eating. Asthma attacks are no joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/1365699/?c[users]=Silasruin&o=date

Here is one of the posts from Silasruin who was posting about vomiting and surviving SN:

I took a pretty heavy dose in water last year, and while I did not follow everything to a T I did have domperidone for an anti emetic and I can tell you didn't do fuck all.

Maybe meto is far more effective but even with domperidone and such you probably vomit and violently. When that shit hits your stomach your body knows what's up. It's just evacuation evacuation evacuation. I see people talking about all you do is redose which sounds fine in theory. But when your body is rejecting a substance to that degree it'll come straight back up.

I don't know how much tasting it was a factor to me. I'm not someone who can drink hard liquor straight as it is, but this stuff was strong and "burned" for lack of a better word. If you have meto and you can drink liquor straight maybe it'll go easier for you.

I don't think people with asthma would do well with SN, especially if they have attacks of asthma from eating. Asthma attacks are no joke.
Yeah I saw that too. Tbf he took 60g and idk if that caused the vomiting. Taking more than the recommended dose increases chances of vomiting

Reactions: Meditation guide
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

Super interesting. Thanks.