• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vivian

Vivian

Mar 6, 2019
I want to know. I read @drakewantstogo experience with SN. He said he fasted for more than 8 hours. I have a feeling that's why the attempt failed.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Read the SN Mega thread Wiki & PPH

Your answer is there

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Lifeisatrap and Jen Erik
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
It's technically not required but 4-8 hours might help.

Reactions: Crematedashes, Lifeisatrap and Batstern
Vivian

Vivian

Mar 6, 2019
Ok, thank you. I don't want to fast too long, I might puke out the SN then
So should I eat breakfast and lunch and stuff like normal or should I fast?

Reactions: arrow12 and Lifeisatrap
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Ok, thank you. I don't want to fast too long, I might puke out the SN then
So should I eat breakfast and lunch and stuff like normal or should I fast?
Depending on what time you're planning on taking the SN. Maybe a light breakfast. I would avoid having lunch and dinner, though.

Vivian

Vivian

Mar 6, 2019
I'm planning on taking the SN as soon as I wake up

Reactions: Quinlor and Lifeisatrap
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'm planning on taking the SN as soon as I wake up
Then it would be best not to have anything that day. You should probably just have a light last supper the night before.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers and Lifeisatrap
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
People if you are going to give important advice on something as serious as another person intended death, which they will then take as gospel, can you at least have the decency to qualify your advice with some actual facts (im not saying your advice is wrong, but how is the person who is desperate going to know)

And to the Op @Vivian Please as this is a serious thing to do, make sure you research & don't rely on random people saying x will be fine without any qualification, i understand you are desperate but as this may be the last thing you do, if done properly, and the last thing i want is you back here in a bit in an even bigger pickle than you now are.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Truckerchic and Lifeisatrap
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
People if you are going to give important advice on something as serious as another person intended death, which they will then take as gospel, can you at least have the decency to qualify your advice with some actual facts (im not saying your advice is wrong, but how is the person who is desperate going to know)

And to the Op @Vivian Please as this is a serious thing to do, make sure you research & don't rely on random people saying x will be fine without any qualification, i understand you are desperate but as this may be the last thing you do, if done properly, and the last thing i want is you back here in a bit in an even bigger pickle than you now are.
4-8 hours was the established fast time on the 8ch thread

You want to fast because it reduces stomach acidity and so the SN doesn't mix with food.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Karangel25 and Lifeisatrap
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019

You want to fast because it reduces stomach acidity and so the SN doesn't mix with food.
Well, do not forget that when you die, your muscles relax and everything that you have eaten will come out of you. Well, of course I doubt that it stops us) but still the acidity of the stomach is an important point if the choice through SN

• Wow
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Quinlor
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018

Sorry. I was going by what was said in the SN megathread.

Here's the regimen that the member JustOverIt (who did a lot of research into this method) followed: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/post-287840
He had his last meal the day before he took SN. He got his information from here: https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36478.html#36478

Here's some more information: https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen (This isn't specifically for SN).
I checked the SN wiki and the chapter on Inorganic Salts in the PPeH, but I didn't see anything about fasting. The Five Last Acts book on pg. 290 says to eat a light meal to settle the stomach when fasting before CTB, but since Vivian is planning on taking SN first thing in the day she should have her meal the night before and not that morning.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Karangel25, ImpendingExit45 and 4 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018

I would not take anything posted on 8ch as useful, accurate, or a source of reliable information. Sorry thats just idiotic quoting 8ch, you do realise there are medical literature & accounts on the subject.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I would not take anything posted on 8ch as useful, accurate, or a source of reliable information. Sorry thats just idiotic quoting 8ch, you do realise there are medical literature & accounts on the subject.
Well what's your take then? Most guys who ctb here did the fast and everything and it worked fine

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, ImpendingExit45 and Lifeisatrap
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Would you happen to have any links to the medical literature/accounts, in regards to SN? I can't find much information or accounts about fasting with SN outside of this forum and other suicide forums. I watched the Nietschke livestreams but he didn't address fasting in regards to SN.

Reactions: ImpendingExit45 and Lifeisatrap
Vivian

Vivian

Mar 6, 2019
I apologize @Letmego. Please . I was looking on the SN wiki, nothing was there.
I would like to see some medical literature on the subject of fasting before SN before I proceed any further.

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I would like to see some medical literature on the subject of fasting before SN before I proceed any further.

Me too

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
You may have to wait a long time then. There's no medical literature on that. You have to go by users's experiences. The explanation is simple: food makes SN absorption harder.
Users @Davy and @JustOverIt passed away recently with fasting, and many others.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Vivian
Vivian

Vivian

Mar 6, 2019
Ok, so I'll just do SN in the morning. The fasting won't be for too long so it won't be too bad

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Sorry not my job to find information for you on a subject as serious as ending your own life.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Sorry not my job to find information for you on a subject as serious as ending your own life.
I never said it was. You mentioned accounts of people taking SN, so I was just wondering if you had any examples to share. Some people are just trying to get some help, seeing as this is a nice place to share information with each other, not necessarily have others do the work for them.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, discokicks, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019

My guess is you dont have a clue, just disregard everything without evidence. Nice try though.

• Yay!
Reactions: Letmego. Please and discokicks
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I never once said i had any intention of using SN or that i knew much about the particular method, @JadedGray answered a few of them for the rest you would need to read tox reports of which there are a few detailing the process a person took before they died. Yes i have read a few while looking for other stuff but if you wish to not fully find the information then thats up to you.

My only reason for being on this thread anyway was to try to highlight the sometimes unqualified advice given (No that is not intended for anyone in particular so calm down) that may result in someone failing at what they wished causing them further problems.

Reactions: Antonin49 and Vegrau
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I never once said i had any intention of using SN or that i knew much about the particular method, @JadedGray answered a few of them for the rest you would need to read tox reports of which there are a few detailing the process a person took before they died. Yes i have read a few while looking for other stuff but if you wish to not fully find the information then thats up to you.

My only reason for being on this thread anyway was to try to highlight the sometimes unqualified advice given (No that is not intended for anyone in particular so calm down) that may result in someone failing at what they wished causing them further problems.

Thank you for the suggestion. I don't think it's people not wanting to look, but not knowing where to look.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Letmego. Please, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
@Jadedgrey @Letmego. Please . There. This should put the argument to rest. No one need to do anything. Just fast until theres no food in your stomach. Eating cause acid secretion in stomach. So dont eat. Acid secretion disrupt SN absorption by half. Fast for 4 hours and above. Drink more water to help digestion. Eating soft food help with quicker digestion too. This will be a great addition to my compilation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-10-20-14-38-998_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-20-14-38-998_com.android.chrome.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_2019-05-10-20-12-03-726_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-20-12-03-726_com.android.chrome.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_2019-05-10-20-11-21-239_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-20-11-21-239_com.android.chrome.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Reactions: Letmego. Please, NoOneKnows, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
@Jadedgrey @Letmego. Please . There. This should put the argument to rest. No one need to do anything. Just fast until theres no food in your stomach. Eating cause acid secretion in stomach. So dont eat. Acid secretion disrupt SN absorption by half. Fast for 4 hours and above. Drink more water to help digestion. Eating soft food help with quicker digestion too. This will be a great addition to my compilation.
Thank you. That was helpful.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Vegrau and Lifeisatrap
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I read that any kind of food is counterproductive to SN... Guess not

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I read that any kind of food is counterproductive to SN... Guess not

Oh no you misunderstood me. I mean eat soft food and drink more water BEFORE the fast so your stomach empty faster.

Reactions: spanishguy22
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
@JadedGray Thank you too for helping and the info you provided

Last edited:
Reactions: AutumnEmbers