pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
I'm planning on weighing out 50 ml of water, then spooning in SN until it's 70g total contents and then doing that for 3 cups in case I puke a couple times. My question is, how fast do I have to be? Will it matter if this process takes 20 minutes or so? Does SN stop working really quickly?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
No... it's fine for several hours (4-6)

Look under storage in the link below

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/
I'm planning on weighing out 50 ml of water, then spooning in SN until it's 70g total contents and then doing that for 3 cups in case I puke a couple times. My question is, how fast do I have to be? Will it matter if this process takes 20 minutes or so? Does SN stop working really quickly?
If you have a scale why would you do it this way? Weigh the Sn, put in in the cups and then pour the 50ml in those cups and stir?

Last edited:
Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, mx5nb3 and Emily123
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
I wonder after puking, how forceful you would have to be to drink another "puke" set :)

Reactions: Meditation guide, mx5nb3, Saed and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

iu
Wait, do you mean 70g of SN in each cup, or 70g divided across three cups (~23g in each cup)?

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
iu
Wait, do you mean 70g of SN in each cup, or 70g divided across three cups (~23g in each cup)?

i believe the thought process is while the water is on the scale in a cup, they will put SN in until it weighs 70g? Not sure where or how the 70g came from .. thinking the water /glass will weigh 50g? It's definitely not split in 3 cups bcuz it's only 50ml water.
Water solubility trick? I'm curious to understand the logic.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
i believe the thought process is while the water is on the scale in a cup, they will put SN in until it weighs 70g? Not sure where or how the 70g came from .. thinking the water /glass will weigh 50g? It's definitely not split in 3 cups bcuz it's only 50ml water.
Water solubility trick? I'm curious to understand the logic.

They mention 'weighing out 50 ml of water', so maybe they are mistakenly adding the volume (50 ml) of water with the weight (20g) of SN to reach the total of 70?

iu
@pentobarbitaldreams
, you need to immediately postpone your attempt until you have completely clarified this with us. It sounds like you may have seriously misunderstood the maths involved!

Reactions: Ronnie99
pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
They mention 'weighing out 50 ml of water', so maybe they are mistakenly adding the volume (50 ml) of water with the weight (20g) of SN to reach the total of 70?

iu
@pentobarbitaldreams
, you need to immediately postpone your attempt until you have completely clarified this with us. It sounds like you may have seriously misunderstood the maths involved!
50 ml of water is 50 grams

Reactions: autumnal and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
As noted above, you can do the measuring and weighing in advance. I'd be inclined to combine the two ingredients pretty close to the time. That may just be me, though.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
50 ml of water is 50 grams
So you've already weighed a glass of 50ml water?
But the SN is going to dissolve as you add it so the density will not be the same and an accurate weight of SN will not be achieved.
Not sure why you're doing it like this, use a tissue on the scale and pour SN on then use the tissue to move the SN to the water.

Reactions: Robyn
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
So you've already weighed a glass of 50ml water?
But the SN is going to dissolve as you add it so the density will not be the same and an accurate weight of SN will not be achieved.
Not sure why you're doing it like this, use a tissue on the scale and pour SN on then use the tissue to move the SN to the water.
The mass of substance doesn't change while the state of it changes. Be it gas, liquid, or solid. So if you pour 20g of SN into 50g of water, the total weight will remain 70g, doesn't matter if it's dissolved or not.

The solute does not cease to exist when it dissolves. If the water in the solution is evaporated, the solute is left behind. The total mass stays the same during dissolving. For example, if 1 g of salt is dissolved in 100 g of water, the mass of salt solution formed is 101 g (1 + 100). This is called conservation of mass.

The particles in a substance stay the same when it changes state - only their closeness, arrangement or motion change. This means that:

• the chemical nature of the substance itself stays the same
  • the mass of the substance stays the same
For example, 10 g of water boils to form 10 g of steam, or freezes to form 10 g of ice. This is called conservation of mass.

• Love
Reactions: kinzokukae, Saed and autumnal
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Ronnie99

Ronnie99

Apr 14, 2020

iu
@pentobarbitaldreams

another weighing debate! :))

Reactions: GonnaGoBye
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Is 50 ml water enough for all the SN and 20 30 propanolol pills to be desolved?

DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
Oh right, I was totally unaware of that fact and so had wrongly assumed you were making the mistake I described. My apologies @pentobarbitaldreams, please carry on :shy:

Today I learned...

water-weight.png
So this measuring beaker can also be used to weight the SN?

FC8B947A 67FF 438C 8FAA 0B8642FFC810

This beaker is going to be used to measure the water accurately before I pour it into the SN cup.

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The poster had a goodbye thread with no activity since.

• Aww..
Reactions: Zappfe lover, Saed, Random_guy2 and 1 other person
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: MsMaudlin, zi99, Zappfe lover and 2 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I was actually wondering about this. I mixed the solution several weeks ago but never went through with it. It is still sitting in a mug on the nightstand in our guest bedroom. My husband has not even noticed it. I wondered if it would still do the trick, or if it loses its potency.

Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
I was actually wondering about this. I mixed the solution several weeks ago but never went through with it. It is still sitting in a mug on the nightstand in our guest bedroom. My husband has not even noticed it. I wondered if it would still do the trick, or if it loses its potency.
... You have had a mug filled with a quite possibly extremely lethal substance that will look like regular water to anyone else just sitting out in the open for several weeks in a house you do not inhabit alone?

Reactions: autumnal and Aap
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
It's only good for 4-6 hours .. throw away what you made
Look under storage in the link below

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
Z

zi99

Feb 23, 2020
[QUOTE = "Жить отстой, пост: 791815, участник: 16585»]
[USER = 14308] @faust [/ USER] только что сделал это вчера
[/ QUOTE]
Really? I'm so sad, he was one of the persons, who understood me very well. Hope that he will find the peace that he was looking for

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
... You have had a mug filled with a quite possibly extremely lethal substance that will look like regular water to anyone else just sitting out in the open for several weeks in a house you do not inhabit alone?
You're right. That was irresponsible of me. I suppose, knowing my husband quite well, I knew he would never go in the room, definitely never even think about the mug, and most definitely wouldn't drink it. Clearly, my assumption was correct, but it was still irresponsible. Comforted to hear that it wouldn't have posed a threat after 6 hours.

I do feel sad to have wasted 25g of the SN, though. :-(

Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
'Irresponsible' is rather a mild term in this case, imho. Please don't be reckless with the health and safety of others.

Reactions: autumnal, Wisdom3_1-9 and kinzokukae
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
'Irresponsible' is rather a mild term in this case, imho. Please don't be reckless with the health and safety of others.
Again, you're right. I'm sorry. It was very reckless. I'm glad that no one else was in the house during the 6-hour window.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
So this measuring beaker can also be used to weight the SN?
[...]
This beaker is going to be used to measure the water accurately before I pour it into the SN cup.

That beaker can be used to measure the volume of a liquid, because that is what it is designed for.

But if you are talking about the weight of the SN, then you need to be using scales for this. That's not to say you can't keep it in the beaker while doing so, but the beaker functions only as a container to hold the SN, not as a means of measuring weight. You would also need to have a tare function on your scales, or factor this in manually.

Note that the one exception to this is if you are using previously known weight values of SN per unit of volume. But this can still vary, and so is not a technique I would recommend.

iu
This is important information. If you don't fully understand everything I have said here, read up on it or seek further explanation before going any further with the SN method.

iu

Yes, exactly this. Jesus H. Christ, @Wisdom3_1-9! Seems your username certainly didn't apply to that decision :ohh:

Last edited:
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner and Aap
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wonder after puking, how forceful you would have to be to drink another "puke" set :)
Would we need to somehow try to force it down while experiencing the start of the effects, with our stomachs heaving? I find it hard to imagine puking it up then drinking down more. For me with my stomach that probably wouldn't be possible.