cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Title ? Does anyone have any info that would let me know.

Last edited:
W

Weary_Mary64

Existence is nauseating
Sep 17, 2023
Hey! After I got the confirmation that my SN has been shipped, my order arrived about a week/one and a half weeks later. Hope that helps!

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
I got mine years ago from ebay, was easy back then.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Pretty quickly, usually in no more than 2 weeks, they usually call you first.
But with SN, they maybe skip the calling and come for a welfare check

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Pretty quickly, usually in no more than 2 weeks, they usually call you first.
But with SN, they maybe skip the calling and come for a welfare check
Why do they call ? I've never heard of ppl to call for a parcel ?

And also u mean it takes customs 2 weeks to check.. it got there 1st in the am so I know I'm perhaps impatient but my god I just want out so bad beyond belief and I'm wondering how long it takes since it reached there..?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Why do they call ? I've never heard of ppl to call for a parcel ?

And also u mean it takes customs 2 weeks to check.. it got there 1st in the am so I know I'm perhaps impatient but my god I just want out so bad beyond belief and I'm wondering how long it takes since it reached there..?
Sorry i might have misunderstood your original question.

What i was trying to say is that if any of your orders gets caught by the customs, they would usually call you about the confiscation of the product.
But since it's SN, they might just come straight to your door for a welfare check.

But i might be just babbling, since SN is not even illegal, so technically there is no reason for it to be confiscated.

Reactions: cscott
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Sorry i might have misunderstood your original question.

What i was trying to say is that if any of your orders gets caught by the customs, they would usually call you about the confiscation of the product.
But since it's SN, they might just come straight to your door for a welfare check.

But i might be just babbling, since SN is not even illegal, so technically there is no reason for it to be confiscated.
No worries .. Yeah that's what I was thinking it's not ac illegal so it wouldnt be taken obvs Yh I've heard of welfare checks before but who knows just have to wait and see..

But I was more wondering Yh how long once now it's in customs do they take to check.. Google says usually a day or so like not even long and I know it was only yesterday morning it got there but I'm so fucking impatient in pain it's like when just when will it come.. how long did others take .. ?

I'm so sick I'm so sick. I think about jumping everyday

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Bump .. anymore answers as I'm struggling to just wait this last hurdle

H

hex_id

Sep 21, 2021
where have you bought it?can you help me?