dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
Hello everyone,
This is really more of a curious thought rather than a desperate question. How long did it take for you to decide on a method to ctb? Have you switched methods? I've been determined to ctb for years, but I've been wishy washy with the process and keep changing my mind. For the past few months, I've had my mind set on going out via inert gas. How about you?

• Love
Reactions: coked_pigeon and Adûnâi
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
First i wanted N but i couldn't have it so bought SN but i had the option to have a pistol and that is my method of choice, it took me over a year.

• Love
Reactions: dizzdesi
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I chose CO by default. Easiest, most accessible and peaceful way to go IMO.

• Love
Reactions: dizzdesi, Adûnâi and 90starve
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
I chose monoxide after a couple of weeks because I was able to get a grill, lump coal, and fire starter for under 60$ at the local Walmart and Lowe's.

It's painless and doesn't cause as much trauma for whoever finds me. Well, when they find the biological machine that I was.

Was thinking of fentanyl if not that. I hear it's peaceful. Problem is I would need to have friends in order to find it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dizzdesi, Adûnâi and 90starve
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
I've been thinking about it for over 2 years now. Started with overdose, carbon monoxide, hypothermia, hanging, and now back to hypothermia. At this point I'm pretty confident it's the right method for me but I can never be certain. Every method will have its downsides.

• Love
Reactions: dizzdesi, Adûnâi, flying-soon and 1 other person
Betelgeuse8000

Betelgeuse8000

Professional Ape
Oct 17, 2023
I settled on SN due to its relative ease to obtain materials for, and seems quick and painless. However, most accounts from SN survivors claim that the SN-water mix promoted in the megathread tastes god-awful, but I doubt poor taste can stop me.

• Love
Reactions: dizzdesi, canibesaved and Orbitc
AAT

AAT

Oct 21, 2023
After a few weeks I decided on SN as it is comparatively easy and painless.

• Love
Reactions: dizzdesi
f1lth

f1lth

fleabag
Jul 9, 2023
ive changed my mind several times, for years i was determined to jump from a high place, and although that sounds nice i dont know where i could do it that doesnt traumatize people. I thought about overdosing a lot, and tried once, decided thatd be too rough, now i plan to hang myself. I rock climbed for a few years so ive got sturdy rope

• Love
Reactions: dizzdesi and Adûnâi
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
It took me many years to learn about SN. I think I'll use SN and my backup method is partial hanging. Several years ago I had an unsuccessful suicide attempt with 600 digoxin tablets, but I vomited and did not die - at that moment I did not know about this forum and that I needed an antiemetic

• Love
silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
I've always been pretty focused on cutting, as time's gone on I've only refined my plans for it

• Love
Reactions: dizzdesi and canibesaved
peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
It may depend on the information source you get.
Before knowing this site, I read an old Japanese book on suicide and they suggest hanging or jumping as long as one cannot get a gun.
Now with sources on this site I switch to hydrogen sulfide.
If better methods are being discovered before my final execution I will definitely seek for that.

• Love
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Hanging has been the only method I've considered and that has been my method since I attempted as a teenager.

• Love
F

flying-soon

Oct 23, 2023
I've been thinking about it for over 2 years now. Started with overdose, carbon monoxide, hypothermia, hanging, and now back to hypothermia. At this point I'm pretty confident it's the right method for me but I can never be certain. Every method will have its downsides.
Hey, I am new here and I recently discovered this forum and wished I found it earlier. In the last few days, I have made up my mind of going ahead with CTB via hypothermia.

I will be travelling to Alberta this December and will be ending it there. Lots of alcohol, sleeping pills and going to sleep while watching the night sky!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zegers, dizzdesi, peace_van and 1 other person
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
took me about half a year as my methods mostly changed due to environments. a week or 2 back i wouldve done jumping or drop hanging. Im mostly at home now, cant go out much due to some heart problems thatd be especially hard to manage if im outside. because of this, my method now is partial hanging. I also used to spend some time on that lostallhope site before i stumbled here, spent a few days leafing through it, determining the best way for me to ctb. For now, i think ill go with partial hanging cause im stuck at home, but its viable to change if i am well enough to go out.

• Love
O

oldgirl

Oct 24, 2023
I am old and not too good on the computer. I cant undersnd the abbreviations and would like to join in the discussions even if i am not good on the web. PM i think is private message? would appreciate it

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
I am old and not too good on the computer. I cant undersnd the abbreviations and would like to join in the discussions even if i am not good on the web. PM i think is private message? would appreciate it
Here's a list of abbreviations used on this forum