• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
if I make the drink in the morning can i still use it in the afternoon? how much time is there between it being mixed and it not being usable anymore? When mixed with 100ml mineral water

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Why...please explain me why you need this information? Can't you just mix it before drinking?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I've read that it can last for several hours, but I can't find the thread where it was mentioned. In any case, I wouldn't wait too long to ingest it.

Reactions: wyo777
U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
Why...please explain me why you need this information? Can't you just mix it before drinking?
so that i dont have to? Its easier to transport and definitely looks less suspicious than sitting there mixing something out of a bottle with a skull on it. I plan on drinking it outside so i wont be alone in my room, will still be alone but well outside

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
so that i dont have to? Its easier to transport and definitely looks less suspicious than sitting there mixing something out of a bottle with a skull on it. I plan on drinking it outside so i wont be alone in my room, will still be alone but well outside
If You will be alone so what will be suspicious about it? Also You can take SN in plastic bag and mix it in Your "alone outside spot". But if this is what concerns you more then all other SN effects i think with every minute after is disolved in water it will be loosing nitrite. I also read somewhere that it can be couple hours like that, but ownestly i think that no, because of chemical interaction with H2O and O2.
Please....just do it like everyone else if You really want to do it.