• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
I am waiting since November 15th. I ordered from a certain seller on a large site.

It says its in transit to my country (Canada) since November 16th. Which is one day after he shipped.

No new scan since then.. I feel like it's taking forever. I don't have much hope for tomorrow or Friday. I was hoping I'd get it this week. *sad face*

Hank

Hank

Nov 29, 2018
I am waiting since November 15th. I ordered from a certain seller on a large site

It says its in transit to my country (Canada) since November 16th. Which is one day after he shipped.

No new scan since then.. I feel like it's taking forever. I don't have much hope for tomorrow or Friday. I was hoping I'd get it this week. *sad face*
You better contact him, and ask him about the status. It took a while till it arrived here, but it arrived.

Last edited by a moderator:
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Mine was stuck at customs for around 10 days. Its nothing to worry about. Keep checking. If you dont see any change by the end of the month, then contact the seller. Worrying about it, when its out of your control is not helping you or making it arrive any sooner.

Reactions: bukowski
SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Mine was stuck at customs for around 10 days. Its nothing to worry about. Keep checking. If you dont see any change by the end of the month, then contact the seller. Worrying about it, when its out of your control is not helping you or making it arrive any sooner.

Wow 10 days at the custom. Well that's reassuring.

But my parcel status doesn't even say it's at the custom. It just says "in transit to destination country" so I don't even know if it's there at the custom or not. I ordered 2x from him, both parcel, same situation.

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Oh, I made a mistake,

I ordered on November 7, it's been shipped the day after, and last time it has been scanned was November 17. So 10 days ago, it was in transit to my country. No news since then. It's worrying me. I'm scared I'll never get it.