• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bluexapalooza

Nov 17, 2023
How long after new years would it be least impactful on my family to commit? I don't want to ruin the holidays for my family.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I've been thinking about the same exact question.

Reactions: annointed_towers
R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
I'm thinking somewhere, "mid-Jan." but this is entirely subjective & that's just me!

B

bluexapalooza

Nov 17, 2023
I thought about January 25th but almost did it on dec. 3rd, just stuff got in the way. I think I might do it January 10th. Growing impatient

gotomrg

gotomrg

Mar 10, 2023
oof. definitely not january. but not the beginning of february as well... then its february 14th and so on... what a horrible time period to plan on suicide. im sorry

K

kaitekat23

Dec 16, 2023
I thought doing something poetic. Maybe going on Decemeber 31st. Finishing the year off with a bang. I don't know honestly. I am not sure what your family situation is at home, I'm doing it because a part of me feeling nothing about how they will because that is how they've treated me my entire life. So if you are thinking after the holidays, your best bet would anywhere from beginning of March to the End of March.

B

bluexapalooza

Nov 17, 2023
I thought doing something poetic. Maybe going on Decemeber 31st. Finishing the year off with a bang. I don't know honestly. I am not sure what your family situation is at home, I'm doing it because a part of me feeling nothing about how they will because that is how they've treated me my entire life. So if you are thinking after the holidays, your best bet would anywhere from beginning of March to the End of March.
Sadly March is my birth month so I don't know how great that will be. Plus everyone will be extra suspicious of me around then for reasons. I had an opportunity last July, boy do I wish I would have done it.

K

kaitekat23

Dec 16, 2023
Sadly March is my birth month so I don't know how great that will be. Plus everyone will be extra suspicious of me around then for reasons. I had an opportunity last July, boy do I wish I would have done it.
End of March is mine as well