• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

composingthefuture

composingthefuture

Apr 30, 2023
dont know if it mattrs but im 5'7 and 150-160 lb if that makes any difference

Reactions: restingplace
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
You'd probably survive the initial impact but even if you can swim you would not last that long in the cold water before hypothermia set in.

Reactions: sugarh1gh and composingthefuture
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
dont know if it mattrs but im 5'7 and 150-160 lb if that makes any difference
Depends on the depth of the water but that is not very high for a water jump. 250 ft. is recommended. You will most likely end up alive and possibly severely hurt depending again on water depth. Not a good idea.
You'd probably survive the initial impact but even if you can swim you would not last that long in the cold water before hypothermia set in.
Who said anything about water temperature or did I miss something? Hypothermia takes a lot of time so the odds of being found before that's even an issue are great. Drowning after impact would be better odds but again this height is not that great.

Last edited:
Reactions: composingthefuture
composingthefuture

composingthefuture

Apr 30, 2023
Depends on the depth of the water but that is not very high for a water jump. 250 ft. is recommended. You will most likely end up alive and possibly severely hurt depending again on water depth. Not a good idea.

Who said anything about water temperature or did I miss something? Hypothermia takes a lot of time so the odds of being found before that's even an issue are great. Drowning after impact would be better odds but again this height is not that great.
i had to look it up but apparently the deepest part of the river around the bridge is 163 ft below sea level, so probably not ideal </3

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
If the current of the water is fast, you are highly likely to be found drowned. But as others said, you would probably survive the initial impact.

breatheout

breatheout

spotty with being online. chronically online tbh
Dec 17, 2023
I think it needs to be about 200 for you to die from impact. You'll probably survive the fall, but breaking bones n stuff will make you die from drowning. as someone who has almost drowned, its a pretty bad way to go.