• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Assuming i follow the protocol and have all the required meds, is there a chance i will wake up with damage?

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: lonegore and AShipinthedark
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Sad reality is that no method is 100%. I'm gonna shoot myself in the head and hope and pray I just don't live to see the consequences

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: odazai, medmaksi, Hunter2005 and 7 others
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
there is always a chance

• Aww..
Reactions: AShipinthedark
AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
Man f@#$! the d20 system...critical misses are bullshit! =(

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I would guess 50/50 chance of being peaceful and 60/40 chance of being successful.
If you fail, permanent brain damage, multi organ damage and destroyed immune system are very likely. All this can happen right after failure and later.
The case reports are only examples and report only on the period from failure to leaving the clinic.

• Yay!
Reactions: CW36 and betternever2havbeen
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I would guess 50/50 chance of being peaceful and 60/40 chance of being successful.
If you fail, permanent brain damage, multi organ damage and destroyed immune system are very likely. All this can happen right after failure and later.
The case reports are only examples and report only on the period from failure to leaving the clinic.
is there anything i can read regarding the failure outcome? I know one study where a guy got dphl but thats the only one i can find

Reactions: Sid19
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
Assuming i follow the protocol and have all the required meds, is there a chance i will wake up with damage?
I read a thread guide that says 83% success rate but some other say like between 60-70. If you fail by throwing up you will end up with almost no damage but if you go in a come for much time and get saved brain damage is very likely. It all depends how much time passed after the assumption

Reactions: Maeve
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
is there anything i can read regarding the failure outcome? I know one study where a guy got dphl but thats the only one i can find
As I said in the other thread:
All case studies are only examples that report on the time period from taking the SN to leaving the clinic. We do not know how the persons are
doing after 1 week, after 1 year or today. How are they mentally, how are their kidneys and liver? Also, many people do not realize that they have mental health problems. We will not know how those people are doing today.

And there is another risk. The PPH recommends taking an additional 500 mg of Diazepam in the latest edition. This makes the method more peaceful, but in case of failure, another problem arises. A Diazepam overdose causes brain damage as a result of respiratory depression and respiratory arrest.
So there are 2 significant risks in one method.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, Sweet Tart, Maeve and 2 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Very likely? You're always scaring people about SN.

Reactions: Sid19, Maeve, Never Alive and 4 others
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Very likely? You're always scaring people about SN.
I don't scare people, but I think it´s necessary to share my knowledge about possible risks. It´s never wrong to see things realistically to avoid possible harm. Do what you want. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori and CW36
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@befree still haven't seen any evidence that SN causes brain damage, certainly not to call it "very likely" there will be permanent brain damage. I think there's a difference between letting people know of the risks and overexaggerating them. The general consensus on the last guy who used to always turn up scaremongering on SN threads was he was chatting shit. You seem to be taking a leaf out of his book.

Reactions: Sid19, Maeve and Kikoo
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Do your own research.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
As much as I hope that all those who took SN and left goodbye threads succeeded. The likelihood is some are lying in hospital in a new kind of hell. There are very few guaranteed methods and SN isn't one of them.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88, MG_39 and tora
L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
If you don't live alone then chalk it up to like 90%. It doesn't matter how well prepared you are if you get medical intervention. That's like the one thing that stands out with all the unsuccessful cases.

Iirc if we neglect the self-reports from this forum and only focus on attempts that have been observed by someone else then the success rate is 100%.

Reactions: lonegore, Forever Sleep and SenseOfLoss
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@befree still haven't seen any evidence that SN causes brain damage, certainly not to call it "very likely" there will be permanent brain damage. I think there's a difference between letting people know of the risks and overexaggerating them. The general consensus on the last guy who used to always turn up scaremongering on SN threads was he was chatting shit. You seem to be taking a leaf out of his book.
Do you actually know what's happening in the chemical process when NO2- ions are inside the body? Simply explained: they are oxydizing the Fe2+ ions that are able to "carry" oxygen in the body into Fe3+ ions. and those cannot transport oxygen! So this is the point, no oxygen in the organs, no oxygen in the body anywhere => body incl. brain is DYING due to lack of oxygen. This is whats behind the reaction of SN inside a body.

Edit: there are only 2 ways to force death: either the brain isn't working any more to give commands to the organs or the heart stopped pumping blood with oxygen to the organs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayonaise, Orbitc, Sweet Tart and 5 others
B

Bluebunnysky

Jan 15, 2023
As much as I hope that all those who took SN and left goodbye threads succeeded. The likelihood is some are lying in hospital in a new kind of hell. There are very few guaranteed methods and SN isn't one of them.
I don't think that's a common occurrence at all. If there were people vegetableized from taking SN I would imagine there would be news articles about the situation trying to dissuade people from trying it. I haven't seen any articles like that but I imagine it can happen if you're found. Having a good chunk of time undisturbed is vital

• Informative
Reactions: coked_pigeon, betternever2havbeen and Forever Sleep
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Do you really think anyone would care to read in the newspaper about failed attempts with SN ? That would be as interesting as a dead cow in China.
All I read in response to the discussion on SN is: "I imagine...I think...don´t believe...I have heard...I have never heard...I guess there would be"...etc.

Reactions: Unknown21
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
With any method you have to make your own conclusions.

For me, SN is just too slow, too unreliable and too much pre work over a couple of days.

It's hyped up as some miracle method where you just take a quick drink and peacefully slip away, but that is absolutely not the reality.

Reactions: jessisme, Praestat_Mori and befree
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Do you really think anyone would care to read in the newspaper about failed attempts with SN ? That would be as interesting as a dead cow in China.
All I read in response to the discussion on SN is: "I imagine...I think...don´t believe...I have heard...I have never heard...I guess there would be"...etc.

Yes- of course they would! It would play right into the pro-lifers hands. Governments and journalists already see SN as a 'worrying' new trend. I imagine they would be all over it if it commonly maimed people without killing them. That WOULD be enough to put people off I imagine if a very high percentage of people are becoming vegetables using it.

I do agree with a balanced approach. I do think it's unrealistic to see it as some miracle powder that guarantees a peaceful exit. Still- I also don't happen to agree with your 60/40 chance of success either. I don't think any of us could realistically provide a percentage given we are going on supposition so much. You can't say a method is unreliable if it is stopped midway. Hanging is unreliable if someone cuts you down in time. Jumping is unreliable if someone pulls you away from the edge. SN is unreliable IF someone gives you methylene blue.

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, maarijkhan, WonderingSoul and 6 others
L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
Yes- of course they would! It would play right into the pro-lifers hands. Governments and journalists already see SN as a 'worrying' new trend. I imagine they would be all over it if it commonly maimed people without killing them. That WOULD be enough to put people off I imagine if a very high percentage of people are becoming vegetables using it.

I do agree with a balanced approach. I do think it's unrealistic to see it as some miracle powder that guarantees a peaceful exit. Still- I also don't happen to agree with your 60/40 chance of success either. I don't think any of us could realistically provide a percentage given we are going on supposition so much. You can't say a method is unreliable if it is stopped midway. Hanging is unreliable if someone cuts you down in time. Jumping is unreliable if someone pulls you away from the edge. SN is unreliable IF someone gives you methylene blue.
I also find it so silly that this forum tends to reference reliability numbers that included 'failed' cases where the person was given treatment at the hospital. Like, yeah, the fatal poison suddenly becomes not so fatal when you get given the literal antidote. No shit.

Reactions: Orbitc, Sid19, WonderingSoul and 6 others
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
SN is unreliable IF someone gives you methylene blue.
Don´t agree. It´s not only or not primarily about the unreliability, but much more about the peacefulness, but especially about the risk of permanent damage. And this risk is significant. But everyone has the right to freely choose a method. Also, every person has the right to illusions and hope.
It´s 60/70 not 60/40 (typing error).

Reactions: Unknown21
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Don´t agree. It´s not only or not primarily about the unreliability, but much more about the peacefulness, but especially about the risk of permanent damage. And this risk is significant. But everyone has the right to freely choose a method. Also, every person has the right to illusions and hope.
It´s 60/70 not 60/40 (typing error).

It's not actually that I don't agree with you entirely. Reports about SN are worryingly varied- especially with regards to peacefulness. I guess I'm curious as to what methods you don't believe carry significant risk of permanent damage though- asides from N or, assisted suicide in a clinic. Surely- any method reversed at an advanced stage caries the risk of the person being trapped in a vegetative state.

Hmmm- 60/70- so- around 85% success rate? That sounds more realistic to me but again- it's likely based on unofficial data I imagine in part.

I agree though- best to go into these things with our eyes open. I doubt there are many methods that are entirely peaceful- unfortunately.

Reactions: Sid19 and Keliphah
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
what methods you don't believe carry significant risk of permanent damage though
Any method that causes hypoxia may result in permanent damage. So this also applies e.g. to inert gas, CO and carotid method.
But the success/peacefulness ratio is better with e.g. inert gas. Brain damage can also result from Diazepam, as a result of respiratory depression/respiratory arrest. An overdose of Diazepam is recommended for the SN method. So there are even two risks of having permanent brain damage in one method. To make one thing clear: It´s not my intention to create fear. But everyone should know the risks.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
F

Fox of June

Jun 12, 2023
Newspapers, no. Medical journals there would likely be some information available surely?

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
low if method

• Love
Reactions: lonegore
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Do you actually know what's happening in the chemical process when NO2- ions are inside the body? Simply explained: they are oxydizing the Fe2+ ions that are able to "carry" oxygen in the body into Fe3+ ions. and those cannot transport oxygen! So this is the point, no oxygen in the organs, no oxygen in the body anywhere => body incl. brain is DYING due to lack of oxygen. This is whats behind the reaction of SN inside a body.

Edit: there are only 2 ways to force death: either the brain isn't working any more to give commands to the organs or the heart stopped pumping blood with oxygen to the organs.
I know in laymans terms what happens-not in exact medical/scientific terms. If you understand that stuff let me know what you make of this article-
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/01.str.0000245116.40163.1c

Conclusions— Nitrite exerted profound neuroprotective effects with antioxidant properties in the ischemic brains. These results suggest that nitrite, as a biological storage reserve of NO, may be a novel therapeutic agent in the setting of acute stroke.

People have brought up the brain being protected before, so it really seems like it's possible that is the case otherwise surely there would be many cases of brain damage-it's clear this is not happening from all the failed attempts. I feel like people wouldn't be able to make full recoveries if there was a high risk of brain damage. It's not like hanging where pretty much everyone is gonna be brain damaged if they're saved after a certain amount of time. Also the word vegetable keeps getting brought up, and I don't think even in any of the articles @befree has brought up has anyone been a vegetable. I don't deny there might be risks of small amounts of damage but that's not being paralysed and unable to do anything or communicate. It's my method so if there's a chance I'd end up a vegetable I wanna know.

Reactions: dialogos
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I know in laymans terms what happens-not in exact medical/scientific terms. If you understand that stuff let me know what you make of this article-
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/01.str.0000245116.40163.1c

Conclusions— Nitrite exerted profound neuroprotective effects with antioxidant properties in the ischemic brains. These results suggest that nitrite, as a biological storage reserve of NO, may be a novel therapeutic agent in the setting of acute stroke.

People have brought up the brain being protected before, so it really seems like it's possible that is the case otherwise surely there would be many cases of brain damage-it's clear this is not happening from all the failed attempts. I feel like people wouldn't be able to make full recoveries if there was a high risk of brain damage. It's not like hanging where pretty much everyone is gonna be brain damaged if they're saved after a certain amount of time. Also the word vegetable keeps getting brought up, and I don't think even in any of the articles @befree has brought up has anyone been a vegetable. I don't deny there might be risks of small amounts of damage but that's not being paralysed and unable to do anything or communicate. It's my method so if there's a chance I'd end up a vegetable I wanna know.
Just for info: I don't have a medical background but some decades ago I studied chemistry for some time.

I start with a quote from the article: "The effects were observed at concentrations of 48 nmol and 480 nmol, but not at 4800 nmol nitrite and 480 nmol nitrate.". nmol (=nano mol) which is a unit for a certain amount (a mass unit, molar mass). That's such a small amount but not an OD with 20-25g.

Another quote: "a final volume of 500 μL containing sodium nitrite (48 to 4800 nanomoles) or sodium nitrate (480 nmol) was administered intravenously to the rats". They talk about µL (micro liters) here not 50ml (milliliter).

It's simply the amount what makes the difference and there is a constant natural nitrate <-> nitrite process in the body anyway but it's not dangerous because the amounts are too small. That's why in theory you could also use nitrate, but you'd need so much more nitrate so that a lethal amount of nitrite could be produced by natural processes in the human body.

After the ingestion of SN it seems that the blood pressure sinks because veins are widening, therefore increasing blood flow, that's why the heart rate increases, therefore people use a beta blocker to reduce the heart rate.The effect that blood flow is increased is the key point in the study to treat stroke, but here it's about medical dosage not OD.

This is how I understand it according to my best knowledge, Please also do your own research.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
This discussion is becoming pointless. It no longer makes sense for me to share my knowledge to protect members from possible harm. Every person is free to choose his method based on illusions and hope not to fail with permanent damage. But it´s not wrong to look at things from different perspectives to understand the success/risk ratio.

F

Fox of June

Jun 12, 2023
This discussion is becoming pointless. It no longer makes sense for me to share my knowledge to protect members from possible harm. Every person is free to choose his method based on illusions and hope not to fail with permanent damage. But it´s not wrong to look at things from different perspectives to understand the success/risk ratio.
I would suggest the issue here is that, despite your attempts to help people, in a thread asking the likeliness of failure, you're guessing at numbers and filling people's minds with doubt and anxiety. Not just in this thread either.

Reactions: Umacon, WonderingSoul, scorchie and 6 others