• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Ok so this whole thing may be dumb but I would really like anyone's input because could there be a chance this could work? I tried to make it as short as possible but would love any feedback.

So I live in the US and I'm somewhat close to Kensington in Philly (for anyone outside of the US basically Kensington is most known for its Fentanyl distribution).

So, my thought was, what are the chances of me going there and finding a dealer on the streets (I heard it's pretty easy) to buy from. I would really prefer OD on Fentanyl over my other plan which was FSH.

Here are the issues, first of all I've never done any type of drug trades at all so I have zero experience. I know I would need to have more information before even attempting so I'm hoping maybe someone has some tips and information they can share here.

Also, the most likely bigger problem, I am a female in my early 20s. But I look and sound 15, maybe even younger. Is it stupid to even try? I'm not sure of any dealer would want to trust me at all.

To be honest, I know there could even be a small chance of being killed while just in Kensington, but if I had a chance to get Fentanyl I would want to do it. Please let me know your thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: hiAbbey and Praestat_Mori
S

swimmer

Swimmer
Mar 2, 2023
Hi there I'm trying to get hold of fentanyl too but haven't a clue so please let know if you find a dealer this is so hard, kebsingston should be easy to obtain. Will you help me if you find some? Or any tips?