• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HappinessEmbodied

HappinessEmbodied

Depressed Bitch
Apr 21, 2022
I feel really desperate sometimes waiting for the AE to arrive. And there's the chance it may not arrive at all. I haven't thrown up since I was 4 years old, and I have a fear of it. I've gone through stomach bugs and bad nights of alcohol and have always been able to keep it down even when I felt really close to vomiting. Is SN something that I could keep down regardless? Or is it going to override my ability to keep it down no matter how good I am at it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Achlys
Achlys

Achlys

So tired...
Apr 23, 2022
I also fear vomiting. Personally, I don't think I would take SN without AE. Perhaps you can make a concentrated solution of NaCl to get some practice? It should be noted that ingesting too much NaCl can be fatal, so I would advise researching what quantities are safe.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: HappinessEmbodied
HappinessEmbodied

HappinessEmbodied

Depressed Bitch
Apr 21, 2022
I also fear vomiting. Personally, I don't think I would take SN without AE. Perhaps you can make a concentrated solution of NaCl to get some practice?
It's not the taste that I'm worried about, I could get it down easily. Nothing would taste so bad to me that I'd throw it up, what I'm worried about is my body reacting to SN being a poison and forcing me to throw it up against my will. Is the body's will to vomit from SN stronger than its will to vomit from something like alcohol? Does a strong ability to keep myself from vomiting mean anything when it comes to the body trying to expel SN? Or is it futile to think I can stop the body from trying to vomit up something this poisonous to it?

S

stoicseal

Jan 29, 2021
Even with AE vomiting is possible. From what I understand vomiting is kind of a given w sn. May not be right for you.

• Love
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, y0dha, Idontmatter and 1 other person
Imissyoumydarling

Imissyoumydarling

a very majestic chicken cat
May 7, 2022
Almost certain that you'll throw it up.

However, throwing it up is highly unlikely to lead to failure contrary to popular belief. There's a thread here I can't easily link to right now (on mobile, sorry) showing that almost all the SN failures that have been documented here were actually due to being found early and hospitalised.

It's still a risk, but not one to worry too much about (although yeah vomit is definitely gross).

I'm personally not planning on taking any AE, except maaaybe one tab, because I'll risk it interfering with my current meds.

• Love
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, CrazyHorse, Idontmatter and 3 others
HappinessEmbodied

HappinessEmbodied

Depressed Bitch
Apr 21, 2022
Almost certain that you'll throw it up.

However, throwing it up is highly unlikely to lead to failure contrary to popular belief. There's a thread here I can't easily link to right now (on mobile, sorry) showing that almost all the SN failures that have been documented here were actually due to being found early and hospitalised.

It's still a risk, but not one to worry too much about (although yeah vomit is definitely gross).

I'm personally not planning on taking any AE, except maaaybe one tab, because I'll risk it interfering with my current meds.
I want you to understand that you and your response are a blessing. Thank you so much. I can't wait for peace eternal

• Love
Reactions: Imissyoumydarling
Imissyoumydarling

Imissyoumydarling

a very majestic chicken cat
May 7, 2022
Glad to help anyone here :)

I'm trying to make it less unpleasant for myself by holding my nose while I drink it, then shoving a small block of white chocolate in my mouth (because brown vomit will freak me out more) and chewing it, then breathing in again while eating a second tiny piece. Just since you lose your sense of taste when you can't breathe in, I'm hoping it'll help with both the salt taste and the appearance of puke. No one likes being a chundersaurus.

• Love
Reactions: may13, y0dha, stoicseal and 2 others
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
Glad to help anyone here :)

I'm trying to make it less unpleasant for myself by holding my nose while I drink it, then shoving a small block of white chocolate in my mouth (because brown vomit will freak me out more) and chewing it, then breathing in again while eating a second tiny piece. Just since you lose your sense of taste when you can't breathe in, I'm hoping it'll help with both the salt taste and the appearance of puke. No one likes being a chundersaurus.
Do you think this will really work? I'm intrigued.

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
Um I think she is gone. If I'm not mistake on the dates she made her last message around may 18 or 20
Thanks, I wasn't sure as their name isn't greyed/crossed

Randomgin

Randomgin

Aug 20, 2021
She's gone. She was last seen may 16. Check her last post. She mention going with her bf in a hotel
How do people find out when a member here has died? My SN is coming in soon and id love to have my name greyed out when i go

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
J

javan12

May 23, 2022
How do people find out when a member here has died? My SN is coming in soon and id love to have my name greyed out when i go
If you want to let people know you're gone . Then write a final message in the thread. We trust that you not lying

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
TheDoomedDoomer

TheDoomedDoomer

Eternal sleep awaits me
May 22, 2022
How do people find out when a member here has died? My SN is coming in soon and id love to have my name greyed out when
If you want to let people know you're gone . Then write a final message in the thread. We trust that you not lying
Same I'm doing it next week most likely.
I'll take note of this thanks. I'll probably join the live chat too to talk with you people before I go unconious.

Reactions: Gabriel21