• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

shijimahead

shijimahead

Apr 27, 2023
I have no tolerance to any of these drugs, either alc or clonapin. would it be enough to CTB?

S

Sail_to_Infinity

Feb 24, 2020
Not at all, recently barbiturates were a generation of psychiatric drugs susceptible to overdose. Therefore, medications are highly unrecommended for CTB, neither benzodiazepines nor tricyclic antidepressants.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, Cakeisalie and girlsboysthems
P

pace_of_the_future

Mar 10, 2024
In my opinion (not a professional) you shouldn't try mixing random amounts of sedatives/drugs with alcohol in hopes of ctb. I do not think it would end in success and could just lead to major health issues? I would like someone to correct me if I'm wrong though

Reactions: Cakeisalie
shijimahead

shijimahead

Apr 27, 2023
Not at all, recently barbiturates were a generation of psychiatric drugs susceptible to overdose. Therefore, medications are highly unrecommended for CTB, neither benzodiazepines nor tricyclic antidepressants.
then, what sort of meds should I get? Or what medication do you recommend?

S

Sail_to_Infinity

Feb 24, 2020
then, what sort of meds should I get? Or what medication do you recommend?
The substances available for CTB are strictly regulated - pentobarbital, fentanyl. Generally, less than 1% of suicide attempts using drugs result in death. At best, one might end up with stomach pumping in the hospital and then in a psychiatric clinic. At worst, as a vegetable after choking on vomit upon losing consciousness.

Reactions: bwerner and Cakeisalie
shijimahead

shijimahead

Apr 27, 2023
The substances available for CTB are strictly regulated - pentobarbital, fentanyl. Generally, less than 1% of suicide attempts using drugs result in death. At best, one might end up with stomach pumping in the hospital and then in a psychiatric clinic. At worst, as a vegetable after choking on vomit upon losing consciousness.
supposedly benzos + alc can be lethal? I'm not sure though, I can access a lot of medications but pentobarbital and fent are a no no.

S

Sail_to_Infinity

Feb 24, 2020
Just do not. Trust me, nobody wants to hurt u here.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and shijimahead
tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
300mg of klonopin sounds like a lot? I'm not sure about the ld50 or any cases of fatalities but it's worth a try to take them with alcohol before you do partial suspension at least

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
trycyclic anti-depressants can be fatal. e.g. amitryptiline method. prothiadan is more quickly lethal. cardiac arrest but the method is with lots of benzos to make it peaceful.

shijimahead

shijimahead

Apr 27, 2023
trycyclic anti-depressants can be fatal. e.g. amitryptiline method. prothiadan is more quickly lethal. cardiac arrest but the method is with lots of benzos to make it peaceful.
would mirtazapine work?

B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
Klonopin also has a very high LD50, which refers to the expected lethal dose for 50% of test subjects. For lab rats, this amount can be as high as 4,000 mg/kg. Because this amount is so large, there are no conversions for human equivalency. It could take a few hundred thousand milligrams of Klonopin for someone to overdose and die.
From thread 'It is possible to commit suicide with klonopin and alcohol?'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...with-klonopin-and-alcohol.150671/post-2338559

E

evenkeel27

Feb 1, 2024
overall 1% when taking into account painkiller OTC drug attempts, with opioids and planning the % is probably over 50%.