How is 2020 going for you so far?

• Total voters
BeHope

BeHope

Oct 31, 2018
Not that anyone cares, but I was finally able to access this site again! I'm so happy since I had thought that maybe it had disappeared off the internet entirely but no it must have been my country that hid it or something. The place looks so different now. It's been about a year, maybe a year and a half, since I have been able to properly access this place.

In order for this not to be a completely useless, self-congratulatory post, I suppose I'll ask everyone here how their year has gone (although with COVID, I'm sure it's not going great for most people).

For me, I'm doing uni online now, but despite that it is still stressing me out to no end. I'm too scared to look at what work I have to do and so I end up missing the deadlines and it's frankly a catastrophe. I'm kind of hoping I fail this semester so I can quit and not look back but at the same time I'm terrified of failing. It's a lose/lose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Circles, mediocre and 9 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Welcome back

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, BeHope and purplesmoothie
PartingGlass

PartingGlass

Dec 26, 2019
This is the lowest I've ever been.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deleted, Circles, Lostandlooking and 7 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Even ignoring Covid (which I was actually okay with at first because I'm introverted/hate traffic), then just the events of the past two weeks were enough to make this one of my most miserable years. Not being able to see movies or hang out with friends has also really sucked.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, purplesmoothie, puppy9 and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Is this a joke or just a way of saying hello?

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Circles, Fedrea and 2 others
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Fuck 2020 :hmph::hmph:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: deleted, Circles, mediocre and 7 others
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
It's the worst year I've ever had in my entire life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Lostandlooking, mediocre and 7 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
It's the worst year I've ever had I think.

Last year was mostly good except for the end which did admittedly get really bad.

But now everything that I had started to build up to and accomplish like going back to university, finding friends, trying to get out and socialize more has literally all fallen apart thanks to the coronavirus.

Everything sucks and it's reminded me that stuff just really doesn't get better.

Anyway I'm ctb in under 3 weeks so soon I won't need to worry about it

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, mediocre and Good4Nothing
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
View attachment 47318
Umm... how? Please share your secret with us, @Life sucks.

No secret. My life didn't change. Its just that more people realized life is shit instead of only me. I have a small business and its way better than last year and some people support small businesses. That being said, I want to ctb and it doesn't matter if its 2019, 2020, 2021. I just got some stability this year and nothing more.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, mediocre, XYZ and 3 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It's definitely in my top 3 worst years of my life list.

Ignoring all the pandemic and political nonsense... It started on New Years with a severe headache that somehow lasted until almost March and got worse with my dad having cancer, becoming septic, and almost dying. I'm afraid one of my online friends might be dead and have no way to find out for sure. And my mental health is crumbling at an alarming rate. Maybe I won't survive the year.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, mediocre and XYZ
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Worst year of my life, but it has nothing to do with COVID-19.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lostandlooking, mediocre and 2 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I voted for terrible, but my life is actually improving. The year started out awful, then got unbearable, but I've since gotten a job I really like and a new modern apartment. So things are looking up, but I still feel like shit. I just can't be happy. I'm so damn lonely, and I'm afraid I always will be. I miss the days when I had friends and could meet girls. Getting old alone sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Myforevercharlie and Homecoming
BeHope

BeHope

Oct 31, 2018
Is this a joke or just a way of saying hello?
Just my weird way of saying hello, I guess.

That and I'm genuinely interested in how the pandemic and stuff is affecting everyone here. 2020 is a weird year after all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Mr2005
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
It's strange, but this is the happiest I've ever been since I became an adult. Not having to deal with going outside and college has been amazing. Still not anywhere close to getting out of the I-want-to-die zone, though.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom, Marchioness and Deleted member 4993
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I voted terrible because of some recent news I got. It was getting better and I was considering recovery but I can't take anymore set backs... people can only take so much before they snap....so ctb is my only option left I exhausted all others.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Myforevercharlie and Good4Nothing
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Worst year of my life

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Good4Nothing
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
i think it's quite possible we all died in 2016 and are progressing through the 9 circles of hell

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, deleted, Deleted member 4993 and 6 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lostandlooking, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Let's just say nobody will be singing Happy New Year louder than me when the clock strikes midnight on 31 December.

2020 I bid you farewell! (farewell motherfucker!!!!!!)

• Hugs
Reactions: deleted, Good4Nothing and Deleted member 4993
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
first 3 months was great. then covid began spreading like a wildfire and it all became shit. i mean, my life was already shit, but at least i could distract myself by pretending to be a responsible citizen and good person. now? it's just me, my blanket that i haven't washed in a month, and my thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Deleted member 4993 and Homecoming
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Let's just say nobody will be singing Happy New Year louder than me when the clock strikes midnight on 31 December.

2020 I bid you farewell! (farewell motherfucker!!!!!!)

I'm always so disappointed when January 1st sucks just as hard as the day before:pfff:

No, this year wasn't exactly one to remember. Besides the whole Covid show, to much happend in barely 4 months, even a "normal' person would need a shot of Prozac.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: XYZ, Good4Nothing and Deleted member 4993
karaboudjan

karaboudjan

Tired
Sep 24, 2020
It sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ and Deleted member 4993
ISeeRed

ISeeRed

Oct 12, 2020
I don't think even happy people have had a good year so....... yeah mine sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ and Deleted member 4993
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Oh its definitely been an interesting year for alot of people. Personally speaking I've had to rebuild what's left of my life entirely from scratch again. It is what it is though, sometimes you'll have that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, XYZ, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Oh its definitely been an interesting year for alot of people. Personally speaking I've had to rebuild what's left of my life entirely from scratch again. It is what it is though, sometimes you'll have that.

Same. Good luck, pal.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ and Brick In The Wall
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
I think everyone says it's a bad year and how they can't wait for next year.

It hasn't been one of the worse years of my life but it's one of those years where I've felt stuck in life for 6+ months. I've been indoors, lots at my job and spend a lot of time staring out a window. I hate those years, last year I accomplished a ton of things and went to so many places. I'm more of a wanderer/adventurer if I get rooted somewhere too long it makes me feel depressed and stuck.
*lost my job to covid.

Reactions: XYZ
RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
What is this year? I have buyers guilt. Want my money back.