leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
so as the title said, i made up my mind. i'm going to disappear without leaving a corpse but i'm still not completely sure this will work out.

about me first - i'm 19 russian (sorry for my broken english in advance) male. i suffer from a bunch of chronic illnesses which cause me almost constant pain, i have diagnosed logophobia (fear of speaking) and schizoid personality disorder. i stutter, my body is ugly which made my schoolmates and even one of the teachers bully me. my best friend did ctb, my lovely cat died. i see no meaning in life and have no hopes since my illnesses cannot just vanish so as my mental problems. i've been thinking about suicide for four years now and i guess i have to make it in one try.

that's how i plan to go missing:

1) buy train tickets to some far city
2) smash my phone and delete all the data from the notebook
3) tell everyone i found a job in that far city and want to move
4) prepare some extra clothes to change on half way in order to not get caught by train station cameras or something and leave the train in the middle of somewhere
5) buy something heavy (still not sure what exactly to buy)
6) drown (the city where i want to end my life is located at the sea coast)

that's it. i weigh only 50 kg so it won't be hard i guess, but there may be other methods which will let me and all the people get rid of my abominable body. it must never be found, this is the main thing of my plan.

everyone will think i just got lost somewhere or i decided to start a new life, etc. so i think it's way better than straight ctb which will cause my parents a lot of troubles such as wasting money on a coffin and funeral, taking part in police activities and so on, i just went through it myself.

any suggestions or adjustments?

• Hugs
Reactions: psychoticxerror, Joey, Rocket1Rocket1 and 1 other person
Sarahlynn

Sarahlynn

Deep breath, stand back, it's time.
Aug 19, 2020
I might be biased as I have a family, I would never leave people who care about me with no answers at all. They will never stop thinking about you and what might have happened. One of my grandparents had a sibling go missing during WWII, and I know she took the sorrow and grief to her grave a few years back. This does not apply if your family is a bunch of narcsissistic, abusive shitheads though.

I think I would really consider the actual method as well. Drowning is one of the harder ways I think, it will involve a lot of panicking.

I just realized I am not very helpful. I have a lot of doubts myself, both in regards to the people I leave behind as well as the method. I hope you will get better answers that will help you figure out how to do this in a constructive and safe way.

Reactions: leiche and Emily_Numb
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It sounds like you've worked out a fairly solid plan. Unless you go way out of the way people will likely track your corpse down.

May I ask why you prefer to vanish rather than people know you've died? Either way will be distressing for loved ones.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I think I'd like to disappear too when I ctb, without anyone knowing what actually happened to me.

Reactions: leiche and Rocket1Rocket1
W

Willbegonesoon

M/38
Aug 13, 2020
But why do you want to hide that you decided to CTB? What does it matter when you're gone if people find out?
And may I ask why you want to go with a painful method that causes stress and panick?

Rocket1Rocket1

Rocket1Rocket1

Jun 1, 2020
Disappearing is also something I prefer, although I would leave them a note I'm starting a new life somewhere else and that they keep a place in my heart.

Drowning is a ctb method but as stated above it requires overcoming a lot of SI that you need to overcome and drowning is scary, stressful and painful. Also it is hard to say how much weight you need to keep your body down as it produces tons of gases when you decompose. This makes the body want to float. And there might be a chance that the body part you tied the weights to will decompose and give in so the rest of your body floats up.

Since you live in Russia have you thought about disappearing in the woods and being eaten by wild animals when you're gone? From my understanding Russia is huge in comparison to the population and I bet there are tons of secluded places. My method would be SN or heroin in the woods.

To me being part of the circle of life has always inspired me after I have seen The Lion King when I was a child. In this case this is being eaten by wild animals, being shit out as compost for the plants and trees to grow.

Thumb everything will be ok when the worms eat my body 44135553

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymoussn
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Don't think it is necessarily easier for those left behind. I know a lady who's son went missing 14 years and she has no closure. She never will til she finds out what happened to him.

Reactions: Anonymoussn and GoodPersonEffed
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Shame you can't make your way to rainbow valley, they'll be sleeping there forever, no one knows who some of them are.

Reactions: leiche
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Only use cash not card, as card transactions can be tracked. Take money out in small amounts and slowly stash it, then it will look less like you ran away.

When changing, make sure not to do it where there are cameras, as they'd quickly piece it together if one person never came out and another came in. If you're wearing a hoodie, you immediately look suspicious. Maybe a face mask wouldn't be a problem to hide your face a bit, just make sure you buy two different styles, preferably by cash.

Burn all your receipts/ask them to throw it away. There are cameras in trains and train stations, so I wouldn't suggest you change there.

Good luck with whatever you choose. I'd suggest you get drunk before drowning, you need to do everything you can to overcome/reduce your survival instinct. Maybe look up ways to overcome it? The search button is great here. Just remember this is the last choice you'll ever make, so choose wisely.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
There are things that could go wrong here. You could be caught on various cameras which may lead to your movements being clearer than you'd like, and you're likely to be seen by at least some people. Your body can also wash up very easily along a coast, but then again it could easily be lost at sea too. I wouldn't count on this being totally mysterious if that's what you're going for, but it's not implausible either.

leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
It sounds like you've worked out a fairly solid plan. Unless you go way out of the way people will likely track your corpse down.

May I ask why you prefer to vanish rather than people know you've died? Either way will be distressing for loved ones.
i just don't want to cause any financial problems (like, you know, spending money to bury me) to my parents since they are really poor....
Disappearing is also something I prefer, although I would leave them a note I'm starting a new life somewhere else and that they keep a place in my heart.

Drowning is a ctb method but as stated above it requires overcoming a lot of SI that you need to overcome and drowning is scary, stressful and painful. Also it is hard to say how much weight you need to keep your body down as it produces tons of gases when you decompose. This makes the body want to float. And there might be a chance that the body part you tied the weights to will decompose and give in so the rest of your body floats up.

Since you live in Russia have you thought about disappearing in the woods and being eaten by wild animals when you're gone? From my understanding Russia is huge in comparison to the population and I bet there are tons of secluded places. My method would be SN or heroin in the woods.

To me being part of the circle of life has always inspired me after I have seen The Lion King when I was a child. In this case this is being eaten by wild animals, being shit out as compost for the plants and trees to grow.

View attachment 42452
this is actually a thing, i thought about getting lost in the woods too so the method doesn't really matter. (Russia is freaking unpopulated, apart from Moscow state it's just a freaking wasteland)

i know drowning is not the most pleasent method, but i just don't see other of them letting me somehow "hide" my body. i thought about jumping from some average height with the rope tied to my neck, this would make my neck break and death be quick and painless, as i've heard
Only use cash not card, as card transactions can be tracked. Take money out in small amounts and slowly stash it, then it will look less like you ran away.

When changing, make sure not to do it where there are cameras, as they'd quickly piece it together if one person never came out and another came in. If you're wearing a hoodie, you immediately look suspicious. Maybe a face mask wouldn't be a problem to hide your face a bit, just make sure you buy two different styles, preferably by cash.

Burn all your receipts/ask them to throw it away. There are cameras in trains and train stations, so I wouldn't suggest you change there.

Good luck with whatever you choose. I'd suggest you get drunk before drowning, you need to do everything you can to overcome/reduce your survival instinct. Maybe look up ways to overcome it? The search button is great here. Just remember this is the last choice you'll ever make, so choose wisely.
i'm really thankful for all the advice
But why do you want to hide that you decided to CTB? What does it matter when you're gone if people find out?
And may I ask why you want to go with a painful method that causes stress and panick?
answered above

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211