• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NHLTradeRumor

NHLTradeRumor

wow life sucks
Dec 13, 2022
I was just in a mental hospital, and on the first full day I was there, I told my doctor there "my doctor prescribed me metoclopramide about 3 weeks ago, and I need a prescription filled when I get out, because I missed my appointment with my doctor since I was in here". This was a total lie, of course, and they actually believed me and have gave me a prescription for meto. I'm very surprised that I actually got away with this, and I wanted to share this, because maybe it'll help someone.

I also yoinked 30mg from the hospital, as I slipped them into my hand as I was taking the rest of my meds.

• Informative
Reactions: Dubito, LateForTheBus, hellispink and 3 others
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Slick. Meto seems to be the one thing nobody can get their hands on. I'm not really sure why—it's not like it's got recreational or street value.

So are you going to ctb soon? Or are you more putting together a "go bag," just in case?

Reactions: NHLTradeRumor and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Nice one. Creative

Reactions: losing hope and NHLTradeRumor
releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
If it helps anyone… Metpamid is the same as Meto… just search.. buy Metpamid.. you'll see… might be easier to find than you think

Helpneedtips

Helpneedtips

Jun 5, 2020
Really surprised that everyone finds it hard to get meto, I just asked from a local pharmacy and got one lol. Then again, I'm from a third world country where laws aren't as strict. The same goes for SN, just ordered it online.

I guess the government has more problems than stopping a bunch of people who want to die (yay for me I guess?)

Reactions: NHLTradeRumor
NHLTradeRumor

NHLTradeRumor

wow life sucks
Dec 13, 2022
Slick. Meto seems to be the one thing nobody can get their hands on. I'm not really sure why—it's not like it's got recreational or street value.

So are you going to ctb soon? Or are you more putting together a "go bag," just in case?
I'm probably gonna CTB soon-ish. I was trying hanging, but I found that I don't have any suitable location nearby. I'm gonna get sn from ic, but as I'm under 21 (I'm 20), I'll have to use my mom's name, and get it around them. Fortunately I should be able to disguise it as a "chemistry experiment"

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I see. Well, I'm very sorry you find yourself here at the age of 20. Or any age, really. I don't want to imply that young people's pain doesn't matter, or that older people's lives don't matter. They all do.

I gather the hospital program you were just in didn't help anything. If you don't mind my asking--did it make you even more sure you wanted to ctb, or did it have no effect? There's a certain amount of data out there suggesting that people who feel coerced into hospitalization actually have an increased risk of suicide afterward. Not that you said you were coerced. It's just that if someone gets out of the hospital and then immediately starts gathering supplies for ending their lives, they probably didn't get a whole lot out of "the therapeutic milieu."

• Informative
Reactions: mafuyu, NHLTradeRumor and Forever Sleep
NHLTradeRumor

NHLTradeRumor

wow life sucks
Dec 13, 2022
I see. Well, I'm very sorry you find yourself here at the age of 20. Or any age, really. I don't want to imply that young people's pain doesn't matter, or that older people's lives don't matter. They all do.

I gather the hospital program you were just in didn't help anything. If you don't mind my asking--did it make you even more sure you wanted to ctb, or did it have no effect? There's a certain amount of data out there suggesting that people who feel coerced into hospitalization actually have an increased risk of suicide afterward. Not that you said you were coerced. It's just that if someone gets out of the hospital and then immediately starts gathering supplies for ending their lives, they probably didn't get a whole lot out of "the therapeutic milieu."
I've been in quite a few mental hospitals, and none of them help. I actually do find myself more sure that I want to CTB every time I go to one.

• Hugs
Reactions: wait.what and mafuyu
releasespieces

releasespieces

Jun 26, 2022
I'm probably gonna CTB soon-ish. I was trying hanging, but I found that I don't have any suitable location nearby. I'm gonna get sn from ic, but as I'm under 21 (I'm 20), I'll have to use my mom's name, and get it around them. Fortunately I should be able to disguise it as a "chemistry experiment"
You'll need her ID as well.. just FYI. They require you to send it to them through email

releasespieces

releasespieces

Jun 26, 2022
I ordered from ic and was never asked for ID, got my sn yesterday
Really? Crazy. It explicitly states you'll have to supply your ID. Ok, good to know

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
I'm gonna get sn from ic, but as I'm under 21 (I'm 20), I'll have to use my mom's name, and get it around them.

Damn bro at least wait until u can legally drink (at least here it's 21)

Or don't, it's kind of arbitrary, but it seems cooler
I've been in quite a few mental hospitals, and none of them help. I actually do find myself more sure that I want to CTB every time I go to one.
Gonna have to agree with you here, every hospital I've been to is run by pieces of shit that probably cared more about a dog than you

Fuck all of them. Honestly. I'm tired of this shit, like you're getting paid to pretend to give a fuck, at least do your job

I had nightmares for fucking years

Reactions: releasespieces and NHLTradeRumor
releasespieces

releasespieces

Jun 26, 2022
Damn bro at least wait until u can legally drink (at least here it's 21)

Or don't, it's kind of arbitrary, but it seems cooler

Gonna have to agree with you here, every hospital I've been to is run by pieces of shit that probably cared more about a dog than you

Fuck all of them. Honestly. I'm tired of this shit, like you're getting paid to pretend to give a fuck, at least do your job

I had nightmares for fucking years
I've spent a lot of time in hospitals for mental health, they are awful. I avoid them like the plague now. Its basically a prison, they're suppose to be a place to convalesce but they're a place to torture and create more issues. The staff and doctors use the situation to stroke their egos and gain a sense of power, fucking losers.

Sometimes I don't blame people who do crazy violent crap like shooting up places or blowing shit up. They were probably treated like crap, people don't do stuff like that for no reason at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief getting what you need for ctb, and to me mental hospitals really do sound like horrific places, it's really understandable as to why being in there would make someone wish to ctb even more.