• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
I feel like we're astronauts, waiting for our turn to blast off to a better place. No, I don't believe in an afterlife. I believe a void of nothingness is still better than misery on Earth. I can't wait for my turn.

Reactions: Cloudstar, dano6533, Why. and 12 others
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I feel scared, but I'm strongly considering it in hope that my fear will vanish along with every other feeling.
If there is no afterlife I don't mind that, but if I end up in a worst place (hell) then this would be useless. I hope there is a heaven for everyone.
Honestly I wish I never existed.
Then I would not have to go through all of this.

Reactions: Cloudstar, dano6533, Samuel and 3 others
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I feel scared, but I'm strongly considering it in hope that my fear will vanish along with every other feeling.
If there is no afterlife I don't mind that, but if I end up in a worst place (hell) then this would be useless. I hope there is a heaven for everyone.
Honestly I wish I never existed.
Then I would not have to go through all of this.
You can be rest assured that God doesent exist have s listen to Ricky Gervais take on if the world started again science would make discoveries but there would doubtless be religion

Reactions: dano6533
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
After 3 to 4 hours of thinking about it, I could not go through ctb tonight.
Another painful day tomorrow.
Probably will be thinking about it again tomorrow.
This sucks.

Reactions: dano6533, Tiburcio, Samuel and 1 other person
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I may have to delay it for another year, as frustrating as that is. I'm still researching methods and making "aftercare" plans for my family and friends cause if I want to attempt it for the umpteenth time I actually want it to succeed and not deal with pointless hospital bills again.

I do want to go, cause I know there's nothing more the world can offer me at this point. Just the survival instinct and the aftermath of another failed attempt is what gets me.

Reactions: Cloudstar, dano6533 and Sasha
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I may have to delay it for another year, as frustrating as that is. I'm still researching methods and making "aftercare" plans for my family and friends cause if I want to attempt it for the umpteenth time I actually want it to succeed and not deal with pointless hospital bills again.

I do want to go, cause I know there's nothing more the world can offer me at this point. Just the survival instinct and the aftermath of another failed attempt is what gets me.
I got hospitalized too, but just wondering how long were you hospitalized and how much was the bill? I hope you don't mind me asking.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I got hospitalized too, but just wondering how long were you hospitalized and how much was the bill? I hope you don't mind me asking.

I had to be admitted for three days for the most part but I was actually in a hospital that was recently being protested due to the rampant sexual abuse happening to the minors. It was filthy and the staff obviously didn't care, and I was stuck there for 2 weeks and somehow the bill was exorbitant for doing nothing but mentally fucking us up.

Healthcare in the USA, man. It's great.

D

Deleted member 847

Guys, when you think about it, it's a win - win situation. If after death there's nothing but unconsciousness, then everything was fake, worthless and temporary and it would have happened anyway so you don't lose anything (unless your life was awesome, in that case you wouldn't be here in the first place) and if there's an afterlife you get to live as an immortal spirit and fulfill all of your desires.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cloudstar, dano6533, AntiLifeEric and 4 others