• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mynameisnotimportant

Mynameisnotimportant

3 years recovered. SS Vetran
Aug 21, 2018
I tried hanging than popped blood vessels and went to a hospital then a psych ward where they gave me meds that finally completely cured my depression: cymbalta (ive heard withdrawal is hell so idk if I'd recomend them). so basically I'm recovered but I'd still like to add my experiances into the well of information

partial never really worked for be before in previous test runs. I would just get the unbearable pressure in my head

I found a belt and used electrical tape to make a loop on one end to hang to the doorknob. I had the belt around my neck with a hand towel around the front part of my neck as to not leave any marks if I changed my mind. For about an hour I tried to get the right position with the belt loop resting on the back of my neck. nothing worked. then I moved the belt buckle to the front of my neck just above where my adams apple would be if I were a man. I sat upright then I fell back into a lying down posisition with the door knob directly above me. The drop was about 6 inches. At first I felt the pressure building up, then my limbs began spasming, my vision started to go black. The pressure was constantly there and I never managed to find a position to cut off circulation due to the pressure.

What happened to me with this method was my vision started slipping as I gasped for air. My limbs were spasming so it was very hard to get my hand to take the noose off the doorknob but luckly the belt was only hanging on the doorknob. and I was able to get it off

WARNING:
Also It may be important to note that I am a scrawny 100 lb female
I popped blood vessels in both of my eyes using this exact method I looked like this for a good couple weeks: https://i.imgur.com/RV4cBjA.jpg

Belt position around the neck
ASOS-FEAT-696x503.jpg

tape I used
https://content.speedwaymotors.com/ProductImages/92613952_L_10702491-07d9-48f1-9cee-0b98464bfa62.JPG
92613952_L_10702491-07d9-48f1-9cee-0b98464bfa62.JPG

how I taped the belt to hang on the door knob (obvs pretend the wire is a belt)
https://st2.depositphotos.com/32795...k-photo-three-phase-electrical-wires-with.jpg
depositphotos_53553771-stock-photo-three-phase-electrical-wires-with.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, ron_g, Baskol1 and 3 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I hope you have no permanent damage from your hanging. I wish you good luck at trying to live now

Reactions: justanotherday, Should be gone, Meretlein and 1 other person
lilyeehaw

lilyeehaw

yeehaw?
Jun 30, 2019
Glad to hear you are recovering, Good luck to you :hug:

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
I tried hanging than popped blood vessels and went to a hospital then a psych ward where they gave me meds that finally completely cured my depression: cymbalta (ive heard withdrawal is hell so idk if I'd recomend them). so basically I'm recovered but I'd still like to add my experiances into the well of information

partial never really worked for be before in previous test runs. I would just get the unbearable pressure in my head

I found a belt and used electrical tape to make a loop on one end to hang to the doorknob. I had the belt around my neck with a hand towel around the front part of my neck as to not leave any marks if I changed my mind. For about an hour I tried to get the right position with the belt loop resting on the back of my neck. nothing worked. then I moved the belt buckle to the front of my neck just above where my adams apple would be if I were a man. I sat upright then I fell back into a lying down posisition with the door knob directly above me. The drop was about 6 inches. At first I felt the pressure building up, then my limbs began spasming, my vision started to go black. The pressure was constantly there and I never managed to find a position to cut off circulation due to the pressure.

What happened to me with this method was my vision started slipping as I gasped for air. My limbs were spasming so it was very hard to get my hand to take the noose off the doorknob but luckly the belt was only hanging on the doorknob. and I was able to get it off

WARNING:
Also It may be important to note that I am a scrawny 100 lb female
I popped blood vessels in both of my eyes using this exact method I looked like this for a good couple weeks:

Belt position around the neck
ASOS-FEAT-696x503.jpg

tape I used
https://content.speedwaymotors.com/ProductImages/92613952_L_10702491-07d9-48f1-9cee-0b98464bfa62.JPG
92613952_L_10702491-07d9-48f1-9cee-0b98464bfa62.JPG

how I taped the belt to hang on the door knob (obvs pretend the wire is a belt)
https://st2.depositphotos.com/32795...k-photo-three-phase-electrical-wires-with.jpg
depositphotos_53553771-stock-photo-three-phase-electrical-wires-with.jpg

A dumb question, but was it full suspension or just another format of partial one?

Reactions: Baskol1
N

_NoName_

Jul 5, 2019
The eye pressure is scary. Is there any permanent damage?

B

Bukmeikara1

Jul 29, 2019
Althrough a complete stranger, I felt happy reading that you have overcome your urge to end it all. Good luck to you

Mynameisnotimportant

Mynameisnotimportant

Aug 21, 2018
The eye pressure is scary. Is there any permanent damage?
Nope, not at all, the redness cleared in a little over a month and no permanent side effects other than knowing that hanging is too scary for me. The ER did scan my neck to make sure I didn't mess anything up there so that may be a possible outcome for some

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
I tried hanging than popped blood vessels and went to a hospital
What made you abort the attempt?
Did you have the pressure in your eyes early before loss of consciousness so you could have avoided the popped blood vessels?

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Did you have the pressure in your eyes early before loss of consciousness so you could have avoided the popped blood vessels?
If you read it she said she was strangling. Aka she didn't pass out completely. Nobody's gonna hang if your conscious the whole time

Mynameisnotimportant

Mynameisnotimportant

Aug 21, 2018
Aborted probably due to survival instinct and I didn't really feel like killing myself anymore. Its been a while
A dumb question, but was it full suspension or just another format of partial one?
Partial

Reactions: ron_g