• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

heraclitus

Student
May 22, 2020
My plan is to jump from a bridge. I shall take an otc medicine to calm me (don' drink, smoke or do drugs), maybe with some pro-plus to strain my heart. Dress in a jumper, heavy jacket, boots - absorbent layers which should help weigh me down. Constrict my throat with a night-night then tip myself over the parapet.

If lockdown is over, I can choose from 3 bridges: 9m (has been used to ctb); 18m (never been used, as far as I know) and 44m ( would require some travel.

Job is stressful, I've lost a pet whom I loved like a child, my dreams died years ago and someone I thought was a friend has just dropped me (bored, or a realist). I am miserable all the time: with me gone, my wife no longer has to see me miserable and will be financially secure.

If my life situation does not change for the better then I have set aside a day in mid-April, just before my birthday.

So - do I go for convenience or height?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kickitnsee, Lostandlooking, PeacefulStars and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I would go for height. Well, I'd never do it but if I had no choice, I'd got for it.

Reactions: heraclitus
PeacefulStars

PeacefulStars

Like tears in rain
Feb 10, 2021
Definitely several different factors to look into. If you go for convenience you may still be quite alert after you have hit the water causing more of a struggle than what may be wanted. but getting to where you need to be will be fast. If you go for height getting there will require more work/money and planning, but you will have a faster exit with less struggle. Whatever you plan deciding I wish you the best.

Reactions: heraclitus