Apr 15, 2022
Cleaning up

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Huntfish34 and onlyanimalsaregood
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
In the past few days, I've beaten 2-2, 2-3, 3-2, 3-3, 4-1, 4-2, 4-3, 5-1.

Next I wanna do next 1-3. What amazed me was that I always thought you had to do all the other X-3 levels first before gaining access to 1-3 and 1-4, and then I thought that you could unlock 1-3 but not 1-4, but apparently you can do them in pretty much any order as long as you have beaten one X-3 which doesn't make any sense to me. That's like beating the boss without ever meeting the henchpeople and grunts.

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
Okay so far. Going to run some errands (drive thru / curbside stuff, I am minimizing time spent in public because I'm recovering from covid and still have a cough sometimes), and get takeout for lunch after. Grilled cheese and tomato soup, my favorite!

Then my plan for the rest of the day is to get stoned and lounge around at home. Not too stoned since I'm on call.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and onlyanimalsaregood
I

ineedtoctb

Feb 21, 2022
I wish i had some plans but I'm here doing absolutely nothing. Even the distractions don't help anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: S like suicide, Huntfish34 and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable ๐Ÿ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku ๐Ÿค
Mar 11, 2022
Okay so far. Going to run some errands (drive thru / curbside stuff, I am minimizing time spent in public because I'm recovering from covid and still have a cough sometimes), and get takeout for lunch after. Grilled cheese and tomato soup, my favorite!

Then my plan for the rest of the day is to get stoned and lounge around at home. Not too stoned since I'm on call.
Sounds a good plan
I wish i had some plans but I'm here doing absolutely nothing. Even the distractions don't help anymore
I understand you. I'm just watching TV.

Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just the same as every other day. Very depressing and time passes too slowly. I wish that there was no more days. Being alive just feels so pointless. All I ever do is just try to pass the time until I fall asleep.

• Aww..
Reactions: ineedtoctb, Huntfish34 and onlyanimalsaregood
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
My parents dragged me to a 40% enjoyable day in the beach with my aunt, where I felt lonely, aged and drowsy. The highlight was reading 25 pages of a book I mostly enjoyed.

• Hugs
Reactions: rabbitlinnt10, Huntfish34 and onlyanimalsaregood
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Awful

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: S like suicide, rabbitlinnt10, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Just the same as every other day. Very depressing and time passes too slowly. I wish that there was no more days. Being alive just feels so pointless. All I ever do is just try to pass the time until I fall asleep.
I'm sorry to hear that. You don't have nothing that you can cope?
My parents dragged me to a 40% enjoyable day in the beach with my aunt, where I felt lonely, aged and drowsy. The highlight was reading 25 pages of a book I mostly enjoyed.
I really like beaches but I understand the overwhelming feeling of be surrounded by people yet feeling lonely. It's worse then when you're actually lonely.

• Hugs
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I tried to go to an AA meeting but they quit having it due to Covid restrictions I suppose.

About to do some fishing, get stoned and drink some beer.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs and onlyanimalsaregood
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Shit. Just when I think I get better, life just stomps on me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: S like suicide and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
I tried to go to an AA meeting but they quit having it due to Covid restrictions I suppose.

About to do some fishing, get stoned and drink some beer.
So you have a problem with alcohol? I'm sorry that they quit the meeting. I hope the fishing goes well. Here it's night already.
Shit. Just when I think I get better, life just stomps on me.
I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?

• Hugs
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I'm reading The Count of Monte Cristo.

Reactions: S like suicide, MellowAvenue, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
milly

milly

uncertain of things
Nov 28, 2021
Ran into my snobby cousin earlier.. he's gained weight and looks depressed. Picked up roast-sausages for lunch. Re-binging on Drop Dead Diva now.
They are rehearsing for Palm Sunday quite loudly in the closeby Catholic parish. I like it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Ran into my snobby cousin earlier.. he's gained weight and looks depressed. Picked up roast-sausages for lunch. Re-binging on Drop Dead Diva now.
They are rehearsing for Palm Sunday quite loudly in the closeby Catholic parish. I like it.
Oh I'm sorry for your cousin. Are you helping him?

ShatteredSoul

ShatteredSoul

She dwells with Beauty-Beauty that must die.
Jan 11, 2022
Mostly been crying and thinking about suicide. Was dumped like garbage again by someone today too, so that was nice.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MrOptions, S like suicide, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Mostly been crying and thinking about suicide. Was dumped like garbage again by someone today too, so that was nice.
I'm so sorry. What happened?
The effects are great. Increased vocabulary and articulateness to verbally vanquish one's enemies.
Ahaha you make me laugh, thank you for that. But you're absolutely right.

Reactions: Weebster
milly

milly

uncertain of things
Nov 28, 2021
Oh I'm sorry for your cousin. Are you helping him?
He's not clinically depressed or ill - just a sadist. He's too aloof to be helped. Mostly stuck in a bad job situation.. a high school principal must be boring for a sharp mind like his.

• Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you. Yes I have a problem with alcohol and numerous other substances.

Oh ok,. Where abouts are you from that it's dark already?

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that. You don't have nothing that you can cope?
I feel like I have no choice but to suffer as it is difficult to leave this world. The one thing that comforts me, is that death will come eventually no matter what and I just try to distract myself to make the days go by faster.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Huntfish34
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I was going to write the same...i'm crying since this afternoon and having powerful suicidal thoughts.
I'm sorry for your suffering,i feel you...hug you:(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, ShatteredSoul and Huntfish34
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

๐Ÿ‘ป
Nov 5, 2020
Much the same. Kinda welcoming it though since tomorrow's Easter and that'll probably be a bit more hectic.

• Hugs
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
He's not clinically depressed or ill - just a sadist. He's too aloof to be helped. Mostly stuck in a bad job situation.. a high school principal must be boring for a sharp mind like his.
Ohh I see. Maybe he could find another job... I'm trying to find a new job too.
Thank you. Yes I have a problem with alcohol and numerous other substances.

Oh ok,. Where abouts are you from that it's dark already?
You're welcome. I can relate because I also took refuge in alcohol and stopped precisely because I was afraid of becoming addicted, I was already getting out of control. And because I couldn't because of the medication. I'm from Europe and you?

Last edited:
ShatteredSoul

ShatteredSoul

She dwells with Beauty-Beauty that must die.
Jan 11, 2022
I was going to write the same...i'm crying since this afternoon and having powerful suicidal thoughts.
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
I feel like I have no choice but to suffer as it is difficult to leave this world. The one thing that comforts me, is that death will come eventually no matter what and I just try to distract myself to make the days go by faster.
I can relate. I've felt that way too. I wish you the best and that someday you can find peace.
I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes I also have crying fits. I hope you are better in the meantime.
I'm sorry :/ My day was not great either.

Last edited:
Reactions: S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes I also have crying fits. I hope you are better in the meantime.
Thank you...it's Easter now so it will be a tough day for me but thank you for your message

• Hugs