Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
I've avoided a lot of possible disasters with my Spidey sense. People who get excited about meeting new people are naive and view life as Narnia with an Aslan Jesus watching out for them.

• Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not too pleasant things have happened in the past when I haven't followed by intuition- so I tend to take notice of it now and do things I feel an intuition to do- even if they seem a bit weird. I couldn't say if my intuition has 'saved' me though because- seeing as I've been following it mostly- I've avoided the alternative. I do believe in that kind of thing though. I think you can sometimes feel when something bad is going to happen. Of course- sometimes I get that feeling and I'm wrong though- so- who knows?

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
After discussing with my therapist, I realized that I may have avoided getting myself entangled with a high school teacher. The attraction was mutual, but my self-preservation and chronic avoidance guaranteed that I would not let him get close to me. Some part of me, even though I was infatuated, recognized that he was a threat to me and could not be trusted.

Reactions: Ambivalent1