T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I just wanted to ask how everyone's day has been, mine hasn't been great, but it hasn't been the most awful either. Maybe you guys can even include some highlights of your day!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Ultracheese, Dead Meat and 2 others
Xernarot

Xernarot

Always Tired
Mar 23, 2023
It's been pretty good! Went outside and played some ball with my sister in the park and had ice cream. ❤️ Other than that I've mostly been confined to my bed. :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Ultracheese and Dead Meat
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
It's been pretty good! Went outside and played some ball with my sister in the park and had ice cream. ❤️ Other than that I've mostly been confined to my bed. :)
That sounds pretty great! I went to the local animal shelter to play with the dogs, and give them some attention, and went to the library for some peaceful reading and visited my grandpa :)

Being in the bed is a good thing sometimes haha! There have been some negatives but I've mostly been able to move past it, most of it is emotional anyways.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Ultracheese, annxietty and 2 others
Xernarot

Xernarot

Always Tired
Mar 23, 2023
That sounds pretty great! I went to the local animal shelter to play with the dogs, and give them some attention, and went to the library for some peaceful reading and visited my grandpa :)

Being in the bed is a good thing sometimes haha!
Ooh sounds nice :) What did you read? ❤️
Also, please pet the dogs for me as well, next time you're there! :))

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Ultracheese and Dead Meat
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Neutral. I still hate my life, but its no better and no worse than yesterday and the day before.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Ultracheese, Dead Meat and 1 other person
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Ooh sounds nice :) What did you read? ❤️
Also, please pet the dogs for me as well, next time you're there! :))
I've mainly been reading a book on hiking trails in my state, it's boring to most but I enjoy reading about it and I hope to go to a hiking trail near me that caught my eye in the book! I just feel so unmotivated haha!

I will absolutely pet them for you next time. There are so many good doggos there, and I get sad seeing the elderly ones so I pet them more. They're all so good though, there are a few that you can't pet because they're more aggressive but I can understand why. One has previously been abused and they've nursed it back, it looks much healthier, but still has many scars, she's still such a loving dog though, and licked me a lot!
Neutral. I still hate my life, but it's no better and no worse than yesterday and the day before.
I'm sorry it's been that way for you. I suppose there's some positive in that it hasn't declined though!

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Ultracheese, WorthlessTrash and 2 others
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Spring is here! The sun is out and the birds are singing in beautiful foreign languages, what else could you want? :)

Took some nice pictures of flowers today, can't wait to go visit a forest for more!

IMG 9893 IMG 9879 IMG 9790 IMG 9826

May you be well soon, you deserve it, and more. 🙏

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Ultracheese, annxietty and 2 others
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Spring is here! The sun is out and the birds are singing in beautiful foreign languages, what else could you want? :)

Took some nice pictures of flowers today, can't wait to go visit a forest for more!

View attachment 107728View attachment 107729View attachment 107733View attachment 107736

May you be well soon, you deserve it, and more. 🙏
Those photographs are excellent and those flowers are beautiful. If you read a previous comment of mine, it talked about a hiking book I read, there's about a 5 mile trail that's about an hour or 2 away that's supposedly very beautiful in terms of flowers but the downside is I hate long drives, my car isn't exactly the best and if I'm going to college, it's a 30 minute commute one way so I'm trying to be careful haha, maybe I'll go one day though. I wish you the best though!

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Ultracheese and dreamscape1111
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I've mainly been reading a book on hiking trails in my state, it's boring to most but I enjoy reading about it and I hope to go to a hiking trail near me that caught my eye in the book! I just feel so unmotivated haha!

I will absolutely pet them for you next time. There are so many good doggos there, and I get sad seeing the elderly ones so I pet them more. They're all so good though, there are a few that you can't pet because they're more aggressive but I can understand why. One has previously been abused and they've nursed it back, it looks much healthier, but still has many scars, she's still such a loving dog though, and licked me a lot!

I'm sorry it's been that way for you. I suppose there's some positive in that it hasn't declined though!
I sincerely appreciate your sentiment. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Ultracheese and ThatStateOfMind
annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
Still cant go outside without feeling sick, I went to walk my dogs this afternoon feeling sick but didnt come back home in panic mode... but tonight I had to come back home, and try again... feeling desperate and ridiculous I dont know how longer I can tolerate this...

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Ultracheese, ThatStateOfMind and 1 other person
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Still cant go outside without feeling sick, I went to walk my dogs this afternoon feeling sick but didnt come back home in panic mode... but tonight I had to come back home, and try again... feeling desperate and ridiculous I dont know how longer I can tolerate this...
Aww that's tough, I wish I knew how to help you! I hope things improve for you :)

• Love
Reactions: Xernarot, annxietty, Rocinante and 1 other person
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
I've been struggling a lot today. I've been really sick and also got into my first fight with my boyfriend. Coping by listening to music and writing songs of my own. I'm kinda proud of myself for hanging on.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, Xernarot, annxietty and 2 others
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I've been struggling a lot today. I've been really sick and also got into my first fight with my boyfriend. Coping by listening to music and writing songs of my own. I'm kinda proud of myself for hanging on.
I'm sorry that has happened to you. Relationship-wise, I've struggled with thoughts about my ex today :/. I'm glad you have great coping mechanisms though, I'm not creative enough to write songs lol. I'm proud of you for hanging on as well, I don't know how much that means coming from a random internet stranger, but I am proud of you as well!

Anyways, I'm about to do a coping mechanism of mine, late night drives lol. (Gotta slow down on that with rising gas prices though haha)

• Love
Reactions: Xernarot, Ultracheese and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
It was lame as hell ngl
I went for i walk for the first time this year during the daytime, so that was decent.

• Love
Reactions: Xernarot, Ultracheese and ThatStateOfMind
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me it's just been another day of feeling tired of existing, at least no matter what each day is one day closer to death, but for now it feels like I'm trapped in a cycle of endless days. Life really is so futile and unappealing and only has the potential to get much worse, it's really unfortunate how there isn't the option to just choose to never wake again.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind and Xernarot