• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nihilistnow

Nihilistnow

Jun 5, 2018
I'm finally old enough to buy a gun so I can blow my brains out. I live in the US, NJ specifically. Is it easy to get a gun or are there methods that are easier to get access to. I'm open to any methods that don't have a massive chance of failure like hanging (don't have a good place to do that from) or prescription OD

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
I don't know about law specific to your state, but in general, it's usually easier to buy a rifle or shotgun than a handgun. You have to do the background check and wait through the waiting period, but if you're old enough and have a clean record, you should be fine.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
Just search for sodium azide on ebay. For $20 you will have a 100 percent success method. The reason being is 2 grams is fatal, and the bottle has 100 grams. It will be really quick too. Although more expensive, but still less than the price of a gun, I would use nitrogen since it is painless and not messy.

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Just search for sodium azide on ebay. For $20 you will have a 100 percent success method. The reason being is 2 grams is fatal, and the bottle has 100 grams. It will be really quick too. Although more expensive, but still less than the price of a gun, I would use nitrogen since it is painless and not messy.
Does sodium azide hurt? How does it work as a method?

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
Nitrogen is my choice. I got all the supplies, including a 40 cubic foot nitrogen tank, for under 200 dollars. I plan on writing it all up in a post with links to the items I bought.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
They say it causes a severe headache. It's very similar to cyanide, blocking the red blood cells' ability to transport oxygen. However, there are risks with handling it. If it comes in contact with metal, it explodes, for instance. Make sure you do a lot of research first.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018

This is from the peaceful pill handbook. Do not open the bottle until you are ready to end it.

"When dissolved in water and ingested, quantities of even
1gm of sodium azide can be rapidly fatal. On ingestion of the
salt, the azide prevents the
uptake of oxygen, causing
cellular death in a way
similar to carbon monoxide.
This results in a sudden
loss of consciousness.
Death follows 'relatively
peaceful'"

blackbile

blackbile

Jun 7, 2018
Where I live a gun takes a couple hundred bucks, an ID, and 15 minutes to get. Also if you're going to blow your brains out, get a shotgun to up your chances of fatality. Handguns are smaller/less powerful, and you may end up surviving the attempt with severe brain damage. I wouldn't wanna run that risk but it's up to you.

blackbile

blackbile

Jun 7, 2018
Nitrogen is my choice. I got all the supplies, including a 40 cubic foot nitrogen tank, for under 200 dollars. I plan on writing it all up in a post with links to the items I bought.

Are you gonna post it here, to a blog, etc? I'm really interested in reading over that. I honestly haven't done a lot of research of the nitrogen method.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018

Sodium nitrite is a better method. I'd rather not leave a bomb laying in the room.
Oh and azide is pretty much non reversible, so no backing out.
Nitrite has a relatively safe window of reversal.