snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
So right now I work 2 days a week and its just enough to pay rent and food. I hate this job so bad and already cannot take much more of it, I'm suicidal largely because of it. Then my mother said something like "how great would it be if you worked 5 days a week"

If I worked 5 days a week I'll fucking kill myself within a month. I guess from her point of view that if I worked 5 days a week it would be seen as normal, but who cares about the fact that this job is driving me fucking insane, and having to work at a job I hate to pay for a life I dont even want is making me more ill mentally.

these people dont care how you are feeling inside, as long as you put on a mask of being "alright" they can give a fuck less if you're rotting inside underneath.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: shelledone, Notcutoutforlife, omoidarui and 11 others
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
So right now I work 2 days a week and its just enough to pay rent and food, I hate this job and already cannot take much more of it. I'm suicidal largely because of it. Then my mother said something like "how great would it be if you worked 5 days a week"

If I worked 5 days a week I'll fucking kill myself within a month. I guess from her point of view that if I worked 5 days a week it would be seen as normal, but who cares about the fact that this job is driving me fucking insane, and having to work at a job I hate to pay for a life I dont even want is making me more ill mentally.

these people dont care how you are feeling inside, as long as you put on a mask of being "alright" they can give a fuck less if you're rotting inside underneath.

Why work more than you need? When 2 days is enough for thats great.

Reactions: shelledone, Lennox, Mylifeispointless and 2 others
G

GrantMyWish

Aug 3, 2019
So right now I work 2 days a week and its just enough to pay rent and food. I hate this job so bad and already cannot take much more of it, I'm suicidal largely because of it. Then my mother said something like "how great would it be if you worked 5 days a week"

What do u work as?i work 5 days a week.i want to fcking kill myself asap

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Lennox, Mylifeispointless and 2 others
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
« The rest of the 5 days I do work...hard.... to stay alive...! »

Reactions: Lennox, Thorn, snowman626 and 1 other person
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
What do u work as?i work 5 days a week.i want to fcking kill myself asap

security guard. i deal with a lot of "unknown" phone calls that stresses me out. every time that phone rings i just wanna smash it through a window. how about you what do you do?

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Lennox, Rocksandsand and 2 others
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
I work for 6 days a week. So, no wonder why I am here

Reactions: Baskol1
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
People are so disconnected nowadays. Seems like everyone genuinenly just gave up and let the higher ups decides how the world should live their lifes. Meanwhile they hire some managers and live on idk the bahamas.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Im unemployed
But im autistic and only 19 in 4 days 20, so not that abnormal.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 2bearcolossus
anteater

anteater

Looking for ants...
Aug 19, 2019
I can't get my head around the idea of waste my lifetime working all day as people expect me to do. Then what? Go back to home tired just to sleep and work again the next day? That's one of the reasons I want to kill myself, if life means working as a machine I prefer to be dead.

Reactions: snowman626, shelledone, Notcutoutforlife and 1 other person
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I can't get my head around the idea of waste my lifetime working all day as people expect me to do. Then what? Go back to home tired just to sleep and work again the next day? That's one of the reasons I want to kill myself, if life means working as a machine I prefer to be dead.

Well it depends, if its something you like its ok, if not, then working sucks.

Reactions: snowman626, shelledone and anteater
B

belrgh

Aug 14, 2019

I actuallly found when i had a job i didn't have much time to think about killing myself everyday cause i fell into a routine of work sleep repeat, now that i don't have one i just think about wanting out all day every day. I also fucking hated the jobs i've had with a passion, but i dunno maybe a different perspective to look at it by working in a place you hate so much then you sort of level out the thoughts when you're not at work. It might be completely different for you though and i get where you're coming from.
I've hated being myself and being alone more than i've hated working, going to a job was like taking me out of myself. It was an escape, a shit one but it still beat sitting with my thoughts festering every day like now

Reactions: anteater
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Recently I thought about working again. But I realized I would just be miserable after the first week or two. There's no job I would actually enjoy doing. I'm sol. Suicide is My best option. I Don't want to be dependent on others all my life. Working makes my depression much worse.

Reactions: HGL91 and Baskol1
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I was happy when I had a job I liked. Oblivious, but happy. It really makes a huge difference if you like what you do or if you're doing it for someone other than yourself like a partner or family.