• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Confront4283

Confront4283

When I’m gone just carry on, don’t mourn, rejoice
May 24, 2024
I've been looking at videos of people taking heroin and it sounds incredible, someone said in a video that they just stopped breathing for 30 seconds taking a normal dose just out of how relaxing it is. Of course, if I survive that means that I am alive AND now have a heroin addiction most likely. But the idea of feeling incredible euphoria and then slipping off into an OD sounds relaxing. Has anyone done any research on this?

Reactions: divinemistress36
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It would be nice if the risk in case of failure was just addiction. Unfortunately it might be much more than that and it's quite likely to happen because there's basically no way to estimate how much of heroin would be a fatal dose for you. Here's some more details:

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, myusername890, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
One of the best methods I think, out in seconds feeling the best ever in your life.

Complete and utter peace, both physically and emotionally.

Reactions: akwa
Confront4283

Confront4283

May 24, 2024
It would be nice if the risk in case of failure was just addiction. Unfortunately it might be much more than that and it's quite likely to happen because there's basically no way to estimate how much of heroin would be a fatal dose for you. Here's some more details:
Ah, what a shame. On paper it sounds incredible.

Reactions: dinosavr
Natsuhiboshi

Natsuhiboshi

Nov 1, 2021
i cant think of a better CTB method than a fatal heroin or fentanyl overdose, would be my preferred method except i have no source

Confront4283

Confront4283

May 24, 2024
i cant think of a better CTB method than a fatal heroin or fentanyl overdose, would be my preferred method except i have no source
You can get anything on the deep web, tor.taxi, all I'll say.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Natsuhiboshi

Natsuhiboshi

Nov 1, 2021
You can get anything on the deep web, tor.taxi, all I'll say.
Ah yes, im quite aware.

it would be particularly difficult for me though as my current bank account is an under 18s (not myself, moderators) and cannot buy crypto, i still live with my parents and have already been caught with class A drugs numerous times going back a year, im not allowed any sort of cash or finances, or to go outside whatsoever

• Aww..
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
cloud99

cloud99

May 29, 2024
Okay, so about a year ago, H is how I wanted to ctb. Never tried it before but I have tried and enjoyed lot's of other drugs, so I wasn't put of with trying this method. And I've always been intrigued by it's lore. I ordered 3.5g.

Before I ctb though I thought I might as well see what all the fuss is about.

Chased the dragon… It was disgusting. I puked up almost immediately then proceeded to feel like shit for the rest of the evening.

Okay then, lets try injecting it I thought. Same effect. I didn't like it and it put me off wanting to do the whole lot to ctb. Plus the mental anguish of actually going through with ctb.

However, I wasn't going to let 3g of H go to waste so I started snorting it in small amounts to see if I could actually enjoy what so many others seem to love so much.

I spent the best part of a month strung out on this shit and never once thought, ummm this is really nice, I can't wait to get some more of this. The minute it was gone I've never thought about doing it again for recreational purposes.

I don't know if it was shit or what but it came from a reliable source and I have enjoyed codeine and the likes in the past and have been smoking weed off and on all my life, so idk.

Saying that, I think this is still my preferred method if I decide to ctb again.

Reactions: Forveleth
Confront4283

Confront4283

May 24, 2024
Okay, so about a year ago, H is how I wanted to ctb. Never tried it before but I have tried and enjoyed lot's of other drugs, so I wasn't put of with trying this method. And I've always been intrigued by it's lore. I ordered 3.5g.

Chased the dragon… It was disgusting. I puked up almost immediately then proceeded to feel like shit for the rest of the evening.

Okay then, lets try injecting it I thought. Same effect. I didn't like it and it put me off wanting to do the whole lot to ctb. Plus the mental anguish of actually going through with ctb.

However, I wasn't going to let 3g of H go to waste so I started snorting it in small amounts to see if I could actually enjoy what so many others seem to love so much.

I spent the best part of a month strung out on this shit and never once thought, ummm this is really nice, I can't wait to get some more of this. The minute it was gone I've never thought about doing it again for recreational purposes.

I don't know if it was shit or what but it came from a reliable source and I have enjoyed codeine and the likes in the past and have been smoking weed off and on all my life, so idk.

Saying that, I think this is still my preferred method if I decide to ctb again.
That's very strange, but I know that drugs can have differing effects on people. I have a friend who accidentally did meth and hated it.

Reactions: cloud99
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
More likely to die from fentanyl than heroin but nowadays most heroin is at least containing some fentanyl if not pure fentanyl being represented as heroin. But drugs are unreliable as a ctb method with overall low statistical probability of success. IV fentanyl gives you the best chance but no sure thing. Some people more susceptible than others

Reactions: Forveleth
U

Unfitted

Jun 7, 2024

I grew up hearing stories about how people try it once and can never get away from it. Applied to anyone, even for those with a strong willpower.

So this is over exaggerated by government propaganda?

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
It's a nerfed version of fentanyl overdose, nonetheless, you'll still go happy, it's a good method

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
Fair warning that a too big dose of opiates can make you feel extremely bad if you aren't used to it. Accidentally got too much morphine in the ER once (because I hadn't eaten for a week and they didn't take that into account) and it was the most horrible anxiety I have ever felt. The entire room span, I hallucinated and through some miracle (or rather my very empty stomach) I didn't vomit despite extreme nausea.

Reactions: Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you can get hands on pure heroin then it's probably a good method but if you have to deal with street quality then it's risky. Dealers don't want their clients to OD - they'd lose income.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cloud99 and Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Not every single person who tries heroin is going to be instantly addicted. Some people have different reactions. However, the majority of people will very likely become addicted. Just because one person is saying they had a bad reaction doesn't make it "government propaganda".

Reactions: Unfitted, astonishedturnip, Ash and 1 other person
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
only attempt with it I've seen here was someone who injected up their ass but it failed and they went by train instead

cloud99

cloud99

May 29, 2024
I grew up hearing stories about how people try it once and can never get away from it. Applied to anyone, even for those with a strong willpower.

Idk tbh. I was fully ready to get down with that shit but my body just wasn't co-operating. It could of have been a bit of dodgy gear but that would suprise me. Either way, maybe, hopefully, the universe has other plans for me.
Not every single person who tries heroin is going to be instantly addicted. Some people have different reactions. However, the majority of people will very likely become addicted. Just because one person is saying they had a bad reaction doesn't make it "government propaganda".
Lol. I didn't actually give it too much thought at the time, was a little dissapointed that's all. But the more I think about it, it might have been a bad batch. I mean who doen't love a bit of smack right.

Last edited: