• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
I've seen pictures of the brainstem, but I still get anxious knowing there is a possibility of missing.

Does anyone know about the angle you have to aim to get it pointed right? I'm scared of being slightly off and it missing. It would especially be ideal if there was a point at which I could be aiming off and it would still hit another vital part of the brain. I saw a picture of a guy who survived a shotgun to the head and it looks like an absolutely terrifying hell.

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Under the chin pointing towards the top of your neck. Its a shotgun you dont need to put it in your mouth just need to blow out the brain stem. You dont need to be accuate as I'tll make a hole. theres videos on youtube of people shooting a shotgun up close to balistic gel on youtube, watch that so you can get an idea of what will happen. If you miss the stem you'll just choke on you own blood as the windpipe will be shattered and most likely it'll miss the arteries.

So it could potentially be a horrific way to go if you miss.

JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
Under the chin pointing towards the top of your neck. Its a shotgun you dont need to put it in your mouth just need to blow out the brain stem. You dont need to be accuate as I'tll make a hole. theres videos on youtube of people shooting a shotgun up close to balistic gel on youtube, watch that so you can get an idea of what will happen. If you miss the stem you'll just choke on you own blood as the windpipe will be shattered and most likely it'll miss the arteries.

Thank you for the advice. Do you know if buckshot or birdshot would be better?

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
The consensus in the mega thread tends to be inside the mouth pointed up about 20 degrees.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Thank you for the advice. Do you know if buckshot or birdshot would be better?
I cant say as I have no experience with ammo, as ammo is difficult to come by in my country and most guns are air guns so they use pellets. I'd go with something that has some short range spread.

Reactions: Cakeisalie
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

What I heard it's almost always through the mouth pointing at the brain stem

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
With a shotgun? Shouldn't make one bit of difference how far in the mouth it is placed.

Brain Stem   Shotgun Angle

• Informative
Reactions: Cakeisalie