S

sadlife11134

Jan 23, 2021
I hate how we live in a world where if there's anything you should not feel it's because there's some chemical imbalance or bad upbringing or some mental disorder you have. I can't remember how many times I've asked people "why don't I feel wanted?" and "why does it feel like no one cares?" which they'll just answer with "you have abandonment issues" or you have *mental disorder*

It's no surprise though. You can see the exact same thing today's mental health industry. You can't open your mouth before the psychiatrists tells you you have some mental disorder and you got to take 240 different pills so you'll get "fixed".

They haven't ever thought about how if everyone you've ever talked to in your life has abandoned you, you will, whether you want to or not feel like no one cares about you. They won't tell teenagers who get bullied and abused that they're actually supposed to feel depressed and suicidal. Nah they'll just them that there's something wrong with them and pills will fix them.

Why do they do this? I think it's money coupled with this new age ideology that says "you shouldn't care about what anyone thinks". If no one cares about other people we'll eventually live in total anarchy. A society doesn't work without people who care about each other.

Like half my life I thought I could "fix" myself by taking pills every day and doing 4 hours of therapy every week. I always thought something was wrong with me. But there's nothing wrong with me. I'm not crazy because I think no one wants me or cares about me. No one does care or want me. No one has ever cared about me or ever wanted me.

So you're fed these lies your entire life and not 1 person tries to just tell you that your feelings are normal and that if you don't wanna be depressed you either have to improve on yourself or commit suicide. They won't tell you that in the real world no one does actually care. The reality is you'll always be liked for your looks or your money or how funny you are. When that's gone for everyone else YOU are gone.

All my fucking life I've tried to find just someone who cares about me. I let every single person I talk to treat me like shit. Just so that I wouldn't be alone. All of them eventually abandoned me and today I'm alone.

And I haven't been in a position where I want to abandon someone but if I'm sure that if I ever got there I just like every human on earth would choose to abandon. If you don't need something you'll leave it. If you don't need someone you'll leave them as well.

The only way for me to value myself is if people around me value me. And no one does. I won't get anyone to value me unless I am attractive or I have money.

So unless you're anti social you will have great problems in life if you don't have something people want from you. If you're normal like me you can open your eyes and see the world for what it is. Choose whether you wanna work hard to become the best version of yourself or if you're so sick of life you just wanna end it. But whatever you do and I mean this. Whatever you fucking do. Don't waste your time. You HAVE TO work on yourself constantly. Otherwise your life will run out of time and you'll only have the option of suicide. Please. DO. NOT. WASTE. YOUR. TIME.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ithappens, Symbiote, JustAnumber and 1 other person
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Lying is a personality trait I cannot fucking stand. It's all my mother did and it grates so bad on me

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I already ran out of time and there is not much that can be done

• Love
Reactions: sadlife11134
S

sadlife11134

Jan 23, 2021
Same. And whatever I do not will end up being too little too late.
I already ran out of time and there is not much that can be done
That's so horrible man. I still have opportunities so I'm just giving everything I got to become the best version of myself. I can't imagine what state of mind you two are in. Life is horrible and if you're unlucky enough to get dealt a bad hand it has a big chance of ending your life. I don't know what life will be like when I get to my peak. Maybe it's just as horrible. I almost want it to be just as horrible will so that I can tell everyone they're not missing out.

Maybe I am a rare case in that I realised so late what humans are really like. But I'm pretty sure that in order to actually be happy in life you'll have to lie to yourself or just not care about the reality.
Lying is a personality trait I cannot fucking stand. It's all my mother did and it grates so bad on me
In my experience people lie to themselves as well or they're so privileged that they haven't met reality yet. Like I said I used to do the same. I think I believed this bullshit for way too long.

Neglecting or abusing children should be taken way worse than it is today. If you neglect your child you'll not just make their lives bad. There's millions of people who will be affected by them throughout their life. And if they have kids the same is likely to happen.

In Sweden if you have kids you can literally just decide you don't want them anymore. And now we don't just kill them like before. Instead we give them to the social services so hundreds of thousands of dollars can be wasted on them.

Literally just taking them to the woods and shooting them is more humane.

I'd bet like 50% of most peoples problems are somehow linked to how their parents raised them.

Last edited: