• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

squirmedworm

squirmedworm

the only way out
Apr 18, 2023
From what I've researched, lexapro isn't very lethal when taken alone but I was wondering if I cut and OD on lexapro it'll work and how painful/effective it'll be. Also how strong do I have to be to cut deep enough?

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Cutting wrists isn't very effective

aliasblue.

aliasblue.

forever envious
Apr 3, 2023
From what I've researched, lexapro isn't very lethal when taken alone but I was wondering if I cut and OD on lexapro it'll work and how painful/effective it'll be. Also how strong do I have to be to cut deep enough?
Cutting your wrists is a long shot in my opinion. You need to sever your radial artery. If you have medical knowledge, it would made it a bit easier but if not, then you'd probably be left hacking away at your wrists until you accidentally nick the artery, which will definitely be painful. Knowledge and precision matters more than strength in cutting. Also, ODing on lexapro might cause serotonin toxicity which is fatal but also is pretty painful.

W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
Depends on people but Lexapro is probably not a good idea to try to ctb. Takes a LOT of it, and even then your body's probably going to throw it up before it can reach lethal dose. Possibly brain/heart problem after. You'll be very uncomfortable for sure. Tremor, heart racing, sweating, feeling like you can't be still, possibly seizure. Talked to a patient who told me about how they experienced serotonin syndrome (we were on the topic of how it's kind of a unicorn in medical world) and they don't ever want to touch antidepressants again after that because of how horrible it was.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Neither sound like success story to me