• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think there are minor copyright infringements here and there. I can remember when someone copy pasted the NYT article into a thread because it was behind a paywall. Lmao. At the same time US laws are way more flexible than German copyright.

I think more severe copyright infringements would get nuked strictly. Has anyone actually tried to upload a movie on here? I certainly don't want that anyone does it but has someone actually try it? (it is a joke please don't xD) I mean someone posted a song about this forum. Who has now the copyright for this song because it was a gift for this community?

Or do you believe suicidal people should not have to follow copyright rules? Maybe we should be granted this privilege. We are punished enough. Especially by media reports who demonize us.

I have skimmed the rules but could not find a passage about copyright infringements. Maybe suicidal people should have the right to be entertained by high quality movies as long as the right to a peaceful death is not accomplished yet? What do you think?

• Yay!
Reactions: katagiri83
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think there's a limit on the sizes of files that can be uploaded so it's not like someone could upload an entire movie or something but I haven't really bothered to test it.

When it comes to books and articles and stuff I doubt people would really want to go after this forum for minor copyright infringements of those things unless they were feeling particularly litigious.

P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
This is why PMs exist. If you need to share copyrighted material, make it private, where people can't see it.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I don't think the authorities care about copyright infringement lol