Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Despite my good intentions, I am reviled and cast aside by all - like Jesus. I wonder if they are mirroring my distrust of them.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
What I learned many years ago is that when you don't trust yourself, you don't trust others either. And at the same time when you gain confidence in yourself and see that things go forward you trust others again.. so trust in other people goes back and forth depending on whether I trust myself or not.

//

Jo el que vaig aprendre fa molt anys és que quan no confies en tu mateix tampoc ho fas en els demés. I al mateix temps quan agafes confiança en tú i veus que les coses surten endavant tornes a confiar en els altres.. així que la confiança en les altres persones va i torna segons jo confii en mi o no.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess the main thing has to be- don't give people reason to mistrust you. Keep to your word. If you can't- explain why but be honest.

Really though- I've found it better not to trust people! Especially not to rely on them. So many let you down eventually.

• Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
In the context of being outcasted and people interactions, I think people trust you if you conform and show that you are one of them, and follow the same rules, like if you drink coffee, watch the popular tv shows and talk about the weather. There are also unspoken rules which need to be followed, like the way you act and facial expressions. Most people may follow a similar pattern of interaction because they are socially calibrated, but someone already outcasted won't know the rules, and they can sense this, that you are an outsider.

When you show you follow the same rules, then people will trust further interactions with you because they can rely on you to react in a certain way. Like if someone dies they would expect you to be sad an cry. But if you are an out of the box thinker and instead are happy for them escaping the suffering of life, you will be outcasted.

• Love
Reactions: whatevs and Ambivalent1