• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FunkoGatito

FunkoGatito

May death's cold hand be softer than the men's.
Oct 22, 2023
Hi people!
This is cringe, I know, but one of the ways I imagine would make a perfect death is listening to dream on by aerosmith on top of a building, then jumping when it gets to that specific peak of the song.
But I don't know how to go on top of a building. I assume that most very tall buildings are governmental buildings, so they wouldn't let me go up the elevator. And most really tall apartments buildings require a key to open the door. And even then, I'd assume that they lock the door that leads to the roof, right?
How does one reach the top of a building?
I don't know if this is weird? I tend to be scared to do anything unless I have crystal clear step by step instructions 😅

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
What kind of buildings do you have near you? Apartment buildings?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
There are very tall apartment buildings and also buildings that seem to be filled with offices and some with company names on them like banks and that sort of things
How tall are these apartment buildings?