Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i didnt know if this went under recovery because a legit answer would be cool, however its making me feel more suicidal and much like in my fiction
To the left a bottle. The right a lighter. In front a blade, and above hung a rope.
(although the bottle and lighter are switched because i smoke with my left hand).
to get help people have to wait on you hand and foot because the one second they dont "oh im bothering you...thats fine ill just go kill myself" but its a legit feeling. its a cycle of feeling like shit...thats how im feeling now....im trying to talk to my nonbiobigbro but i feel so much better off just shutting up and using the rope behind me......

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop, GrumpyFrog, katagiri83 and 1 other person
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
You deserve help, as long as you want it. You're not a bother or a burden, I don't even know you and I can already promise you that. I'm sorry you're not feeling great. I promise there's people out there who will listen if you're looking for it. My dms are always open to you, if you ever need it

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, makethepainstop, onlyanimalsaregood and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Every one needs help in some form or another. Sometimes just being able to speak with others can be helpful. That is one of the things I love about ss. Other forms of help require physical actions. So who is worse the person who needs help, or the person who fails to help? In my mind the second person is worse!

Reactions: ColorlessTrees