ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I'd prefer the how too video. Maybe examples that failed and what were successful techniques

Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70 and Deleted member 82921
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i like videos personally because i'm a visual learner. it also helps me gauge it more to see a person go through it (if the video shows that).
personally, i also love love graphs/charts/diagrams. i find it very helpful.

Reactions: Action, ddn.ctb and Lifeis_Jouissance70
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I would take either-or personally. So long as it exists, then I'll take what I can get.

Reactions: hi-okbye, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and ddn.ctb
S

stxrdustprincex

Nov 16, 2023
i prefer to read, but it's helpful if the tutorial includes pictures (especially for stuff like hanging)

Reactions: hi-okbye, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and ddn.ctb
Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
For me probably video tutorials, either that or tutorials with lots of photos and references. Sometimes It's hard for me to understand something without reading it over like 10 times because I'm slow lol.

Reactions: hi-okbye
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
i like videos personally because i'm a visual learner. it also helps me gauge it more to see a person go through it (if the video shows that).
personally, i also love love graphs/charts/diagrams. i find it very helpful.
Really good to know. I am much more visual as well and prefer to see the technique to learn
I would take either-or personally. So long as it exists, then I'll take what I can get.
would you look at the tutorial if it had real suicides?

Reactions: hi-okbye
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
For me probably video tutorials, either that or tutorials with lots of photos and references. Sometimes It's hard for me to understand something without reading it over like 10 times because I'm slow lol.
If it included a real hanging let's say. But it was there for instructional purposes would still take the tutorial!

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
I would be able to learn better following along that way like a "do this along with me" sorta thing

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
would you look at the tutorial if it had real suicides?
it's a bit gruesome, but a lot of times gore websites will have suicides in them. you can also find them just by searching. i know that there's a website completely of just photos from people who committed suicide.

this is it:

Last edited: