ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
It's an odd question, but not everyone will know you are dead. Your irl friends will know, but all of us have online friends now. They may not know who we are, even what gender or age etc. They just know us by some strange name

I have always promised I would never ghost them. But if I CTB, they may feel that they have.

So I have asked a friend who knows my plans to CTB. I have written an email, that will be delayed. If I am dead, it will be delivered and it will contain a list of all my online friends I want to tell I am gone.

I won't share all the details with everyone. Some know my suicidal thoughts and others don't. So I may just say, just tell them I died. Nothing more

I guess that becomes my suicide note.

• Hugs
Reactions: coked_pigeon and Praestat_Mori
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Sounds like you figured out an answer to your question. Not knowing the fate of someone who disappears is very distressing. We feel it here even if the relationships here don't rise to friendships necessarily.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Sounds like you figured out an answer to your question. Not knowing the fate of someone who disappears is very distressing. We feel it here even if the relationships here don't rise to friendships necessarily.
Yes I have figured it out. Also I have it all written and ready to go. Now, it's just finding the right time in the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori