• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Ik know that tea can contain caffeine. It depends mostly I drink black or green tea.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Mostly tea, sometimes milk tea, and sometimes coffee if I feel like I really need to stay awake.

Despite being addicted to caffeine to the point where I get awful migraines if I go over 20 hours without it, my body seems to still be very sensitive to it. Just a single can of caffeinated soda can keep me up for a whole night if I drink it later at night…

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I fill my small cafetiere with several large spoons of strong ground coffee.

I drink it black with no sugar, the more strong with bitterness is how i prefer it.

If i don't drink coffee i get massive withdrawls lol

Reactions: sserafim
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I keep it simple and stupid - just some coffee with creamer.

Reactions: sserafim
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I fill my small cafetiere with several large spoons of strong ground coffee.

I drink it black with no sugar, the more strong with bitterness is how i prefer it.

If i don't drink coffee i get massive withdrawls lol
"Honoré de Balzac was convinced his vast literary output, as well as the operations of his imagination, depended on heroic doses of coffee, consumed through the night as he chronicled the human comedy in his innumerable novels. Eventually, he developed such a tolerance for caffeine that he dispensed altogether with the diluting effects of water, developing his own unique method of administering the drug dry: I have discovered a horrible, rather brutal method that I recommend only to men of excessive vigor. It is a question of using finely pulverized, dense coffee, cold and anhydrous, consumed on an empty stomach. This coffee falls into your stomach, a sack whose velvety interior is lined with tapestries of suckers and papillae. The coffee finds nothing else in the sack, and so it attacks these delicate and voluptuous linings . . . sparks shoot all the way up to the brain."

- Michael Pollan, This Is Your Mind On Plants

Patat

Patat

no future, no cry
Sep 11, 2023
Caffeine tablets. They're the cheapest option. I get 40 tablets à 100mg for about 5 euros.

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
diet sodas, coffee, chai, and matcha are my favs

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
diet sodas, coffee, chai, and matcha are my favs
Your name is awesome because it reminds me of the physicist and the uncertainty principle (yes, I know the story). Any relation, by chance?
Also good choices.

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
Your name is awesome because it reminds me of the physicist and the uncertainty principle (yes, I know the story). Any relation, by chance?
Also good choices.
ty! i got the name bc i was on another forum page and saw someone with it. i liked the sound of the name and when i came to sasu, i used it. it wasn't until after i looked it up and found out abt the physicist (and started watching breaking bad lol)

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Haha that's awesome! 👏
It is a pretty badass sounding name 👍