GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I live in an ostensibly dry house but I'm drunk and want to kill myself.
There is a communal shower rail that I think would take my weight but maybe not.
And I will hopefully get SN soon but if so my next door neighbour might hear me in my death throes...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
There is a communal shower rail that I think would take my weight but maybe not.
And I will hopefully get SN soon but if so my next door neighbour might hear me in my death throes...

I was wrongfully institutionalized in my local state hospital for two months. I only survived because I was constantly being watched. I had PTSD because of it. Going back is one of the reasons I'm scared to CBT

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Donewiyhitall, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
They aren't given that choice.

Reactions: Lawliet, Meditation guide and Donewiyhitall
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Don't trust rails or fixtures in a bathroom. Trust me!

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Meditation guide, GravityUtilizer and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm a little confused. The title asks how one survives institutional living, but the OP is about suiciding in institutional living. I'd be glad to share about surviving such living conditions, but I think that's not what this thread is about. Am I getting that right?

D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
I'm a little confused. The title asks how one survives institutional living, but the OP is about suiciding in institutional living. I'd be glad to share about surviving such living conditions, but I think that's not what this thread is about. Am I getting that right?
I believe you are asking a question that is for a sober, uninstitutionalize and not-reaching out for help, person. I love and respect, your exacting post from the past and insurmountable help/info but, I believe this person is just needing to be heard.

Reactions: ghostspace