• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
I do want to die actually, i believe true freedom can only exist in death itself, I see my own existence as absolutely meaningless, the people who should be caring about me don't care at all. I think dying will be a marvelous way to get all those awful feelings out of my mind, freeing my soul finally, such remarkably beautiful way to leave existence. I believe my soul will find it's path sooner or later, but shouldn't I be able to choose it? I'm not ready just yet, but I still wish to eventually take my own life and find happiness

• Hugs
Reactions: xi0ni, leavingthesoultrap, Hotsackage and 5 others

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
I hope/reckon it's like an eternal dreamless sleep, well like nothing really, like what it was before your were here.
It's hard to say, sometimes I'm spooked by the prospect that it is more.

The wish for it is a consequence of suffering, seems to be the case with most members.

Chronic health conditions, disorders, anxiety, depression etc.

Reactions: Joarga, eLdus, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
I hope/reckon it's like an eternal dreamless sleep, well like nothing really, like what it was before your were here.
It's hard to say, sometimes I'm spooked by the prospect that it is more.

The wish for it is a consequence of suffering, seems to be the case with most members.

Chronic health conditions, disorders, anxiety, depression etc.
That would be truly the greatest peace one could reach, returning back to nothing

Reactions: Joarga, pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I want to die and I really want to die now. Trying to stay alive for a couple of people that I look after and who I love dearly. However I cannot stay on this planet anymore - eeallybstrygglingbto come to terms with a challenging past - was coping with the support of therapist - therapy ended last week. I just see death as an end to this suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: tabris_075 and Praestat_Mori
Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
The way i see it, dying is a great way to relieve myself of my humanity. All our lives we're being convinced to live in a society where we're forced into debt to be able to live comfortably and we're forced to keep ourselves alive by consuming products that are made through the suffering of others. The only way i see to live without participating would be to become self sufficient on a farm. Though to do that you'd have to own property and at that point you're just surviving, so what's the point then? I utterly fail to see why I would want to be alive in a state like this, where the only way to sustain myself is by hurting both myself and the environment. So, based on this point of view, I don't want to be human and to do so I believe choosing death is justified.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Romeo's Dying Wish, tabris_075 and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I have an extremely passive view on it. I'm not scared of it because, in my opinion, when you're dead, you're dead. That's it. No thoughts, certainly no feelings, no notion that you're a thing whatsoever. You're simply... gone.

Reactions: Hollowman, tabris_075, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Death is certainly the final relief from all agony, pain and suffering in this life. There's nothing to fear about death or what comes next because it's sth that occurs naturally, this can never be sth bad.

I would prefer to live, I actually don't really want to die but external factors and circumstances might require CTB sooner or later.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and tabris_075
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I have mixed feelings about it. I've never felt worse than losing the ones I loved- so in those terms, I hate it. Especially when their lives were cut short early and they didn't want to die. There again, it can feel such a relief that their suffering is at an end- if they'd had enough. I like death in terms of it being an end of suffering (hopefully.) But, I'm scared of the process. So yeah- mixed feelings really. It's pretty much a necessary evil I suppose. Because it hopefully brings peace but it isn't always peaceful itself.

Reactions: tabris_075 and eLdus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see death itself as beautiful as I believe it to be nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about, I see so much beauty in non-existence as it's the permanent absence of all suffering, in fact the thought of eternally ceasing to exist comforts me. I certainly wish to die as I don't see any value in decaying from age in this meaningless and undesirable existence, all existence does is create problems and suffering there was never a need for, it's horrfying to me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist here.

Existence itself truly is just an unnecessary harm which is why I'd always prefer to die, I only wish for non-existence as to have the ability to exist will always be undesirable no matter what. I see suicide as the way to find safety from suffering and peace from the burden of existing as a human, all that's ideal to me is this existence peacefully disappearing into nothingness.

Last edited:
Reactions: tabris_075
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't want to die necessarily due to how brutal dying currently is; I want to be dead. The only difference is that dying is merely a pathway to being dead and humans have made dying extremely difficult to do. Death however is really peaceful and is something that I want as early as possible

Reactions: tabris_075 and divinemistress36
T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
I want to die and I really want to die now. Trying to stay alive for a couple of people that I look after and who I love dearly. However I cannot stay on this planet anymore - eeallybstrygglingbto come to terms with a challenging past - was coping with the support of therapist - therapy ended last week. I just see death as an end to this suffering.
That is a natural way to see death, it is supposed to be a relief of living, it doesn't really matters if something happens afterwards it. The eternal sleep is the unavoidable path for every living being, you are brave for choosing when to reach out for it, I hope you find the peace your looking for
The way i see it, dying is a great way to relieve myself of my humanity. All our lives we're being convinced to live in a society where we're forced into debt to be able to live comfortably and we're forced to keep ourselves alive by consuming products that are made through the suffering of others. The only way i see to live without participating would be to become self sufficient on a farm. Though to do that you'd have to own property and at that point you're just surviving, so what's the point then? I utterly fail to see why I would want to be alive in a state like this, where the only way to sustain myself is by hurting both myself and the environment. So, based on this point of view, I don't want to be human and to do so I believe choosing death is justified.
I've never seen such an interesting view before, that intrigued me. If you really give it a thought you'll notice that humans are only capable of living by killing others, that's our way in life, after all, you need to eat to survive, you can only eat living beings, plants are alive, animals are alive, they are just as precious as us. We put ourselves on top of all other creatures in order to find peace of mind living a life of killing. You found that having a life as such is not worthy, that's very unusual, it made me thoughtful, I thank you for that
I have an extremely passive view on it. I'm not scared of it because, in my opinion, when you're dead, you're dead. That's it. No thoughts, certainly no feelings, no notion that you're a thing whatsoever. You're simply... gone.
Believing death to simply be the end of life, it is so simple yet so calming, turning into nothing and letting go of all affairs, there is no need to be anything more than that, fading away from this world and being gone, sleeping your tired years of live forever, that's true peace of mind
Death is certainly the final relief from all agony, pain and suffering in this life. There's nothing to fear about death or what comes next because it's sth that occurs naturally, this can never be sth bad.

I would prefer to live, I actually don't really want to die but external factors and circumstances might require CTB sooner or later.
Live a good life, die a beautiful death, live for as long as you can, when you're unable to live you die, that's the simplest way to describe human life, and that is more than enough. Do what you wish for, us humans have that only blessing received, our free will to wish for what brings us happiness, your choice to use it brings you freedom

Last edited:
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Death is final and a release from this life.
I hang on, cause I've got to. But there will be a time when I'll want to go to sleep and never wake up. The older I'm getting (50s) the more the feeling.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Death = non-existence forever. Non-existence Forever means no unbearable pain, no severe problems , no extreme suffering ever . And nothing else can guarantee all that

To me non-existence is the best thing by far.

In this horrible life In this prison world in the body of a small fragile animal there is always the threat of extreme pain and torture. There is no threat in non-existence forever.

There is no old age , diseases, problems , suffering, struggle,oppression, lies, threats of unbearable pain in non-existence but there are those in life. Imo they seem to have 99% of people thinking this horror called life is a beautiful gift. Not me i think the opposite life is bad

Last edited:
T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
I have mixed feelings about it. I've never felt worse than losing the ones I loved- so in those terms, I hate it. Especially when their lives were cut short early and they didn't want to die. There again, it can feel such a relief that their suffering is at an end- if they'd had enough. I like death in terms of it being an end of suffering (hopefully.) But, I'm scared of the process. So yeah- mixed feelings really. It's pretty much a necessary evil I suppose. Because it hopefully brings peace but it isn't always peaceful itself.
I get it, death it's truly a complicated thing, it's neither happy nor sad, onto that point I'm afraid it's very similar to living. In the end it's the circumstances that will decide how you relate to it, a relieving bless or an equal sadness. Even though it can come in both ways it is always a stunning change, death is simply a fascinating event, unavoidable one
I see death itself as beautiful as I believe it to be nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about, I see so much beauty in non-existence as it's the permanent absence of all suffering, in fact the thought of eternally ceasing to exist comforts me. I certainly wish to die as I don't see any value in decaying from age in this meaningless and undesirable existence, all existence does is create problems and suffering there was never a need for, it's horrfying to me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist here.

Existence itself truly is just an unnecessary harm which is why I'd always prefer to die, I only wish for non-existence as to have the ability to exist will always be undesirable no matter what. I see suicide as the way to find safety from suffering and peace from the burden of existing as a human, all that's ideal to me is this existence peacefully disappearing into nothingness.
Death is the final stage of human evolution, in the end no life efforts really matters because dying is immutable, its the finale for every living thing. It can be seen as our highest stage, there is no more of the resentments you gather in life, it's finally letting go of all that doesn't really matters and turning into eternal nothing. Being nothing it's pure, it's peaceful

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Forever Sleep
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
We're designed to die. I just want to control the manner timing and circumstances.

I don't feel great joy about death, but then I don't feel great joy about life either. I am hopeful optimistic but also apprehensive. It has to happen, I just want to get it over with and not wait around for life to do whatever it wants with me. And also score a small victory against the game/mother nature by getting out relatively young so I can side step all the horrible crap that comes with old age. I find the though of that quite satisfying.

T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
We're designed to die. I just want to control the manner timing and circumstances.

I don't feel great joy about death, but then I don't feel great joy about life either. I am hopeful optimistic but also apprehensive. It has to happen, I just want to get it over with and not wait around for life to do whatever it wants with me. And also score a small victory against the game/mother nature by getting out relatively young so I can side step all the horrible crap that comes with old age. I find the though of that quite satisfying.
Indeed, being able to choose your own ways may sound simple but in fact it is not, life plays with us, we make choices but they don't really save us from any pain, the choice of dying is the only tricky thing we can do to change our destiny, it feels quite satisfying, like the feeling of finally being enough and not having to match any expectations, simple happiness found in non-existence

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I wish to die.
My only problem is that I struggle with the moral/spiritual aspect of my CTB.
But ultimately I don't want anything from life anymore and I never wish to return to material existence.

Reactions: Rapière
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I see death as a new beginning or a peaceful ending depending on if there is an afterlife or not. I'm leaning towards there being one but I don't care if there isn't one. I do want to die, and I have a set date, but I would like a bit more time in each day to do what I want to do without pushing my deadline back. There are seldom moments where I don't want to die though, but that's not how I feel the majority of the time so I would say, yes, I do want to die.